Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Buff enchants gkit.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand​

Suggestion:
Buff enchants gkit.​

Detailed description:
Before this season, enchants gkit contained many useful books like protection V unbreaking V, etc.

But this season, they got a massive nerf which has made it worthless and useless. You now get 8x book of books in which u get all trash almost all the time. There is a very very low chance now to get protection V book from it and unbreaking V is unobtainable from book of books. There is also a low chance that you get other protection V books like fire protection V, Blast protection V and projectile protection V which are also trash.

So my suggestion is to buff the enchants gkit or make it as it was last season.(mainly having protection V and unbreaking V books)

OR

If it doesnt get buffed, atleast the price of it should be reduced. It is worth 2100 pika gold currently which is definitely not worth it.​

Reason(s):
As it was a good gkit last season, many people had purchased it thinking it was worth it but now its all a waste of money.

It is currently useless.​

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
+1,
I agree that enchant gkit is totally useless at the moment, 99% times you'll get a random low tier book from it ( e.g Sharpness 1, protection 1 ). It'll be like last season.

Moisbig

Pika Lover
because staff nerfed it because people with enchant gkit alts would afk for p5 and u4 books last ssn examples of people who had keys gkit and enchant gkit on alt accounts and just opened keys and transfers stuff that is why they removed keys gkit and nerfed enchant gkit ofc it can be buffed to a certain point where it isn't to op examples like taking out the low-level things only keep enchants to like blast4 fire 4 proj4 depth3 feather4 and the custom ones of course but one way can be buffing up the point where it gives only maxed vanilla enchants but not to broken to where it's easy to get those custom books.

-1 I like the way it is right now and lets you get like p5 fire protection and stuffs you wouldnt usally get and its random every week + it would be too op anyways

MalSis4

-1 It got nerfed for a reason it was too op and people were getting p5 unb5 way too easily

ItzMinos50

-1 I also hate your idea keep it the way it is ig it should get nerfed and remove fire protection 5 from it too and more books

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
because staff nerfed it because people with enchant gkit alts would afk for p5 and u4 books last ssn examples of people who had keys gkit and enchant gkit on alt accounts and just opened keys and transfers stuff that is why they removed keys gkit and nerfed enchant gkit ofc it can be buffed to a certain point where it isn't to op examples like taking out the low-level things only keep enchants to like blast4 fire 4 proj4 depth3 feather4 and the custom ones of course but one way can be buffing up the point where it gives only maxed vanilla enchants but not to broken to where it's easy to get those custom books.
Wym afking? Bro what u said really doesnt make sense u are telling as if people get those gkit for free and dont need to spend even a dollar to get the gkit.

U literally get 1 p5 and 1 u5 book a week and u have to buy more gkits to get more books so u have to spend to earn anyways

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
-1 I also hate your idea keep it the way it is ig it should get nerfed and remove fire protection 5 from it too and more books
Ur comment just seems like u are jealous of others having the enchants gkit and u criticizing cuz u dont have it xD. Even if the gkit gets buffed u get 1 p5 u5 book a week which is not much of a deal and not "too op". And you all are acting like summer gkits don't exist. If staff had to nerf the gkits, they would have nerfed the summer gkit even more as it is still 5x op than the old enchants gkit

-1 .
1. The enchants gkit is already balanced
2. Prot 5, Unb 5, etc, are already ruining the gameplay of people who are free to play and not pay to win, ( Especially in the PvP Arena )
3.Outside of pvp arena prot 5 books or Unbreaking 5 are fricking useless in my opinion, so this suggestion is a useless suggestsion and has no useful use, this is just basically buffing people who already own all the Gkits.
4. Having a chance to get prot 5 books is really trash in my opinion and i hate it.

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
-1 .
2. Prot 5, Unb 5, etc, are already ruining the gameplay of people who are free to play and not pay to win, ( Especially in the PvP Arena )
3.Outside of pvp arena prot 5 books or Unbreaking 5 are fricking useless in my opinion, so this suggestion is a useless suggestsion and has no useful use, this is just basically buffing people who already own all the Gkits.
4. Having a chance to get prot 5 books is really trash in my opinion and i hate it.
1. It is not balanced, not worth 2.1k pika gold.
2. I agree, but 1 p5 u5 book per week isnt gonna break the economy or something lol
3.u literally said the gkit is affecting ppl in pvp and now you are telling my suggestion is useless. Decide what u wanna say first. P4 is op enough to survive in the wilderness so the main aspect is p5 which is useful in pvp i believe.
4. You can use protection 4 if you don't like it.

ItzMinos50

-1 .
Ur comment just seems like u are jealous of others having the enchants gkit and u criticizing cuz u dont have it xD. Even if the gkit gets buffed u get 1 p5 u5 book a week which is not much of a deal and not "too op". And you all are acting like summer gkits don't exist. If staff had to nerf the gkits, they would have nerfed the summer gkit even more as it is still 5x op than the old enchants gkit
Nah your crazy + I'm not jealous and it should stay as it is if it gets buffed it will be to op and just stop defending

Gurnoor88

Pika Member
it needs buff badly
we wait like 4 days to get nothing i didnt got any p5 books in this month its rare and its not worth spending pika gold on it
other gkits like miner or knight gib a lot of money in back

Moisbig

Pika Lover
it needs buff badly
we wait like 4 days to get nothing i didnt got any p5 books in this month its rare and its not worth spending pika gold on it
sell it i will be 3k each das 24k every 4 days

MalSis4

Wym afking? Bro what u said really doesnt make sense u are telling as if people get those gkit for free and dont need to spend even a dollar to get the gkit.

U literally get 1 p5 and 1 u5 book a week and u have to buy more gkits to get more books so u have to spend to earn anyways
nah bruh its too op

MalSis4

it needs buff badly
if you buff it its gonna be mroe p2w