Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Buff warrior gkit. (Read)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Buff warrior gkit. (Read)

Detailed description:
Warrior gkit is currently worth 3,000 pika gold.

What it gives is -

Protection IV Unbreaking IV set.

Protection IV Unbreaking III set. (Aslo u get this once a week.)

And, Miner gkit is worth 2100 pika gold which already gives Protection IV Unbreaking IV set along with 2 Efficiency VIII pickaxes.(You get this once a week)

Protection IV Unbreaking III sets can be easily crafted with villagers making it not worth it and all would prefer miner gkit over Warrior gkit. And, unless pvp, people don't need protection 4 unbreaking 4 sets and most of the people can just /fix it.

Hence, my suggestion is to buff this gkit.

In my opinion, Protection V and unbreaking III set would be perfect for this gkit due to its such a high price.
Or it could be stuff for pvp like egaps,maxed swords, gaps, and then armour sets as it is "warrior gkit"​

OR

The price of this gkit can be reduced to make it balanced.

Reason(s):
All would prefer Miner gkit over this gkit as miner gkit also not only has protection 4 unbreaking 4 set but also 2 efficiency 8 pickaxes that too only for 2,100 pika gold.

And protection 4 unbreaking 3 sets can be easily crafted with the help of villagers making the warrior gkit not worth it. That too for 3k pika gold

Last edited:

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
+1, Adding some other items for PvP ( e.g Gravestone, Enchanted golden Apple) is a good idea .

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
+1

Idk why

I dont know whats that

But its what it is and i just want to harm developers fingers ;)