Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Stats Last login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
Minecraft username:
KillerMS​

Suggestion:
Stats Last login​

Detailed description:
As everyone knows if we log on to the server the stats on pika website contains information of our Last login . But If we don't even log in to the server , just going to the login page and disconnect. The "Last login" time changes to the current time. So I'm suggesting that the last login time should only change if we login to the server and enter the correct password.​

Reason(s):
Reason for implenting it are as follows:
1. Exact information to player when was its account last logged in.
2. Many account gets unregistered when the account is inactive for 1 year and no donation are made. But this way joining the server is counting as Last login and many account don't get unregisted.
3. Since Pika is a cracked server and anyone can use any premium username which they don't even own . Many times those premium user tries to log in but in few cases the accounts are already registered . It updates the Last login and they have to wait another 1 year for account to get unregistered.​

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Why do u even want ur account to get unregistered? And if u want to just open a support ticket I am sure staff would be there to help u

OP
OP
Killer_ms

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
Why do u even want ur account to get unregistered? And if u want to just open a support ticket I am sure staff would be there to help u
I faced the same scenario that my prem account was registered by someone else since its a cracked server and there is nothing we can do rather wating a year for the account to get unregister automatically so that I can register the account . Even tho if the player is at login page , the last login updates itself the that particular time which should not be there. It should only update when the player has entered password and successfully logged in to the server

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
prober90
Hello Sussy_Rage2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.