Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What I can advertise and what not?

1ForAllOP

Can you please let me know what all things come under advertising. For my recent report I came through that below attached image this doesn't comes under advertisement, and I am willing to advertise my discord server as well, so better check with you guys especially Moderators otherwise you guys will ban me hehe.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 9.56.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 9.56.58 AM.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 5

Imarvel

Pika Lover
id say anything not related to the server-- discords,links to other pages, alternate minecraft servers, but u can advertise your youtube channel and such. if i were u i wont do that again cause ur reaally lucky a staff didnt see your message

OP
OP

1ForAllOP

id say anything not related to the server-- discords,links to other pages, alternate minecraft servers, but u can advertise your youtube channel and such. if i were u i wont do that again cause ur reaally lucky a staff didnt see your message
wdym ! above screenshot is fine? I can advertise my server which is related to pika right?

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
wdym ! above screenshot is fine? I can advertise my server which is related to pika right?

Hey, you can Advertise your Discord server if it's about Pika. But, you can't promote other server IP addresses, buying or selling your account, NSFW content, or other Discord links. You Can Read more here https://pika-network.net/rules/ If You still have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

OP
OP

1ForAllOP

Hey, you can Advertise your Discord server if it's about Pika. But, you can't promote other server IP addresses, buying or selling your account, NSFW content, or other Discord links. You Can Read more here https://pika-network.net/rules/ If You still have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks
Ok I can advertise servers related to pika right? mods pls confirm. I dont wanna get ban.