Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

2 Survival Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bac2008

Rare Pika
1. Add a trade gui plugin. You might have seen these plugins when you have to accept the trade and you will get your items. This will lead to less scamming.

2. Make emerald purchasable from buycraft. 32 Emerald = 5usd?

Roy_

Legendary Pika
1. Agreed
2. Disagreed, that's basically pay2win..

Im L

The first one i agree

The second one i disagree. Because emerald are easy to find in taiga caves/extreme hills biom

It will take time to find them lel

MouraThat

Veteran
Emeralds on BuyCraft at that point basically your just spending money to play Minecraft i dont like that idea
first idea good there

Cirty

Pika Lover
Technically speaking, even though I agree that buying emeralds is overboard, it's no different than donators using /kit donator. Except if you do have access to the kit you no longer need to pay for 32 emeralds.

Granted that kit can only be claimed every such amount of time, it's still pay2win when you think about it logically. You paid for the rank to get access to the kit; so you're buying an endless supply of emeralds.

MouraThat

Veteran
tbh cirty your right i did an experiment with my kit tools and kit donator with emeralds and i used the kit twice a day so
37x2=74x30(the amount of days in month)=2220 emeralds per month with kits but it think this way there is more of limit and to use this kit effectively you need to be on a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.