Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

90m money lost 😭

mnbvcxz

Helo sir , i lost 90m money due to op lifesteal glitch , please do something. I also report it but no reply of report , please do something πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marleac

Great Reporter
IGN
Marleac
Unfortunately compensation is not given to those who lost items due to lag.

OP
OP
M

mnbvcxz

Unfortunately compensation is not given to those who lost items due to lag.
But why , sir I lost 90m . That's take a lost of time , effort and hardwork . Please I report this with a hope that You will take action and I get my money back . Please sir πŸ™.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
But why , sir I lost 90m . That's take a lost of time , effort and hardwork . Please I report this with a hope that You will take action and I get my money back . Please sir πŸ™.
Hello mnbvcxz,

Look, this has happened a lot of times. It can be frustrating, as your hard work to get those items has been for nothing. But as @Marleac said, staff cannot do that as it can cause a lot of problems with those types of things, as if they do it to one person, they should do it to everyone.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
M

mnbvcxz

Hello mnbvcxz,

Look, this has happened a lot of times. It can be frustrating, as your hard work to get those items has been for nothing. But as @Marleac said, staff cannot do that as it can cause a lot of problems with those types of things, as if they do it to one person, they should do it to everyone.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
You are saying that I can do nothing about it . 😭😭

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello again, mnbvcxz,

No, you cannot do anything about your items being lost because of a bug or lag. It is frustrating, I know, but it is too much work for PikaNetwork staff as they do not have proof of your original ownership of the item.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -