Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal A better anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqmeronO

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO​

Suggestion:
A better anticheat​

Detailed description:
You're anticheat is awful I've played servers with an average of 10 players with better anticheats than yours, youre a full cashgrab and you still can't get a better anticheat for any of the lifesteals​

Reason(s):
Went into pvp zone with sharpness 6 and efficiency 10 tools and lost them due to 2 hackers using reach and killaura named EnkhuushG and nexsoo and before you reply with "clip them" I would love to apart from the fact that I can't start recording whilst im getting critted by strength 3 and echo 3 on 19 hearts and I can't start recording before it because it uses up storage and I'm not wasting storage on a cash grab​

Example(s):
lifesteals anticheat is awful​

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO

Suggestion:
A better anticheat

Detailed description:
You're anticheat is awful I've played servers with an average of 10 players with better anticheats than yours, youre a full cashgrab and you still can't get a better anticheat for any of the lifesteals

Reason(s):
Went into pvp zone with sharpness 6 and efficiency 10 tools and lost them due to 2 hackers using reach and killaura named EnkhuushG and nexsoo and before you reply with "clip them" I would love to apart from the fact that I can't start recording whilst im getting critted by strength 3 and echo 3 on 19 hearts and I can't start recording before it because it uses up storage and I'm not wasting storage on a cash grab

Example(s):
lifesteals anticheat is awful
Seems like you didn't read the suggestion guidelines here. -1

OP
OP
CqmeronO

CqmeronO

Pika Lover
Average staff wannabe
They updated the anti cheat by the way :)
seems like asking was the smart option

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Average staff wannabe
They updated the anti cheat by the way :)
seems like asking was the smart option
Hey CqmeronO,

I get the point why you call me that, but I am not planning to apply for staff (so that point is invalid). Yes I know they have updated the anti-cheat, but I can assure you it is not purely because of your suggestion, and the guidelines still imply that you should not ask for a better anti-cheat.

Regards,

Surbate

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Bro is just proving my point
Hey CqmeronO,

I don't think what you're saying makes sense. I have absolutely no plans on applying for staff, I just like to be formal with my messages.

Regards,

Surbate

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello CqmeronO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a thing for the community to decide.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.