Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames A Completely New Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfridiMinecraft

YouTube
Username:
AfridiMinecraft​

Suggestion:
A Completely New Gamemode​

Detailed description:
so I was playing with one of my friend (ign:DE9D) and we were just playing and we came up with a idea , so basically a gamemode like bedwars in which theres a generator and to your side or infront of you is a enemy (1v1s or 2v2s or 3v3s or 4v4s) and there is a mini tower made of blocks that can be broken by tnt , they are similar to pop up towers and you have a 3x3 platform where you can launch tnt to the enemys tower and you can use tnt and fireball (bought from a item shop) to launch it to enemy's tower and if you break the tower you win , and you can also add upgrades to your towers.​

Reason(s):

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Although Pika do need a new minigame mode to make that section more interesting again, I believe this won't be added since developers have already brought the new pika practice recently so I won't expect a new game mode any soon.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello AfridiMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.