Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Ability to disable visitor pickaxe effects in cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandara

Username:
MPerera_NL​

Suggestion:
Ability to disable visitor pickaxe effects in cell.​

Detailed description:
An extra option in the cell settings to deny visitors of using pickaxe enchantments that give effects in your cell.​

Reason(s):
A few years back when the regular prison was still on Pika, I used to host parkour races where I gave away money to the winner. Recently coming back to Prison I thought it would be nice to do the same thing. It's fun to do and people get free money/tokens. Unfortunately, now there are pickaxe enchantments that can give effects such as speed and jump boost. Making the cell visitors unable to use their pickaxe effects would be a nice addition.

I don't know how easy/difficult it is to implement this, but it would be great to see this in the game.​

Mzed

Epic Pika
+1

I agreed it surely make people stop cheating in race and it is nice to have

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Mandara,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.