Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Ability to use .info on others

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
IYBRohan#6254​

Suggestion:
Ability to use .info on others​

Detailed description:
The .info command is used to check a linked account's information, such as minigames level, global/sub-server ranks, minecraft name, etc. However, if someone wants to check another person's information, the person who owns the particular account has to use .info. To fix this, adding the ability to use .info on others will be a great addition to the discord server.
Another addition could be the ability to disable the usage of .info on yourself by using .settings (They are 2 different bots, I know.)​

Reason(s):
- Checking other player's account information
- Add's another category in the !settings command
- Why not​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

Intresting suggestion it could become very usefull in the near future

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
netural. I like the idea but I do not want people pinning other people

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No plans for this for now as it can be abused and not everyone wants others to be able to see their profile information.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.