Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames About creating clans in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Minecraft Username:
Kratoz_GG​

Suggestion:
About creating clans in bedwars​

Detailed description:
So first , my intention is to bring the new idea of clans in Pika Minigames. That is there can be 4 major clans in PikaNetwork minigames and players can join their favourite clan . So if they join a clan, their in-game name should have their clan prefix before it . The clans will have their own Clan discord servers where the clan members can join.​

Reason(s):
The reason why I'm posting this idea is that this can make pika different from all other cracked /premium servers , as i love pika network so much . It will create a good wave among players to play more actively representing their very own clan, and pika will grow up more than other servers. Thank you !​

Example(s):
[Rc] Kratoz_GG​

OP
OP
Kratoz_GG

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
it would be more fun if they do add

NGaming

Great Reporter
I don't know what you mean by "4 major clans" tho, shouldn't everyone be able to create a clan?

OP
OP
Kratoz_GG

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
then each person will create a clan and there will be numerous clans ,it will look clumpsy since pika has only 3000 members . So it will be best to have 4 or even 8 registered clans.

NGaming

Great Reporter
then each person will create a clan and there will be numerous clans ,it will look clumpsy since pika has only 3000 members . So it will be best to have 4 or even 8 registered clans.
nah everyone should be able to create

OP
OP
Kratoz_GG

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
Fine then , i just want to implement the clan system no care how many clans :)

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
Kratoz_GG

Suggestion:
About creating clans in bedwars

Detailed description:
So first , my intention is to bring the new idea of clans in Pika Minigames. That is there can be 4 major clans in PikaNetwork minigames and players can join their favourite clan . So if they join a clan, their in-game name should have their clan prefix before it . The clans will have their own Clan discord servers where the clan members can join.

Reason(s):
The reason why I'm posting this idea is that this can make pika different from all other cracked /premium servers , as i love pika network so much . It will create a good wave among players to play more actively representing their very own clan, and pika will grow up more than other servers. Thank you !

Example(s):
[Rc] Kratoz_GG
-1 This idea has already been accepted and is being implemented and should be added by the end of 2021

OP
OP
Kratoz_GG

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
okk then , im waiting for it to get implemented

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hello rkgamer007,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It has already been suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.