Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison About Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkmode100

Username:
chloriny

Suggestion:
About Pokeballs

Detailed description:
There are pokeballs that can be obtained by the players through mining such as: (Poke ball, Safari ball, Great ball, Premier ball, Ultra ball and Master ball.) with exceptional rarities in each ball.

Fortunately you can buy Poke ball and Safari ball in /caveshop by mining shiny diamonds in diamond dunes.

My suggestion would be to add the remaning: (Great ball, Premier ball, Ultra ball and Master ball.) in /caveshop so they can be bought by the players with balanced prices. And to make an another category of pokeballs which already exist to be much more rarer than those normal ones.

Obtainable Poke Balls - These are very rare to get but can gathered by mining normally. (chance of obtaining one, varies or depends entirely on the pokeball) ex: (Great Ball has a lower chance of obtaining compared to a Poke Ball)

but it has the higher chance of good rewards. such as: (Godly Crate Key, Unique Crate Key) and so on.

another example: Poke Ball, chances to be obtained by mining is 1%. If you open it, the chance of getting good rewards is 1%.

Safari Ball chance to be obtained by mining is 0.3%. If you open it, the chance of getting good rewards becomes 3-4%

(I dont know the exact % of obtaining each ball and the rewards you will get as it is only an example.)

Unobtainable Poke Balls - Can be bought in /caveshop with balanced prices.

sorry for my bad english (second language)

Reason(s):
Unobtainable Poke Balls:

-it makes the diamond dunes fun and active

-it makes the players be competitive in pvps

-it makes the players earn something by working hard (mining shiny diamonds)

- /caveshop is kinda underrated but those not entirely new items added. The shiny diamonds will have more value and has to be expensive. it balances the economy as the other way of earning tokens and money.

Obtainable Poke Balls:

-other than obtaining rare keys by mining, you can also get rare pokeballs that is slightly different from the normal pokeballs you can buy in /caveshop with a higher chance of rewards.

-makes the game fun in searching of those rarer pokeballs

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I hope this would be implemented in near future.
+1 from me.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello silkmode100,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.