Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Add a command

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmebois

Minecraft Username:
ITZMeBOis​

Suggestion:
Add a command​

Detailed description:
i think u guys should add a command to let us see which voucher's we have in csb also i think it should show like is the voucher perm or ssn voucher please do try to add​

Reason(s):
it will help people to see if they have perm or ssn​

Example(s):
last ssn i had perm fly and i had ssn skylord and in this ssn i lost my perm fly bc of ssn skylord also i didn't know was the fly perm or ssn pls add the command​

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello itzmebois,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• There is no need for this as the vouchers themselves show if the permission is seasonal or not. Simply keep track of what kind of voucher you use.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.