Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars Add Ghost Kit

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
Add Ghost Kit​

Detailed description:
I suggest PikaNetwork to add a new kit called "Ghost Kit" or "Phantom Kit" (whichever name sounds better)
This kit would be of Crazy rarity.

Level I: Splash Potion Of invisibility (5 seconds) Slowness II (5 seconds) (12500 coins)

Level II: Splash Potion Of Invisibility (6 Seconds) Slowness (5 seconds) (5000 coins)
Iron sword

Level III: Splash Potion Of Invisibility (7 Seconds) (10000 coins)
Iron sword (sharpness I)

Level IV Splash Potion Of invisibility (8 Seconds) Swift I (5 seconds) (25000 coins)
Iron Sword (Sharpness I)

Level V Splash Potion Of invisibility (10 seconds) Swift II (6 Seconds) (50000 coins)
Iron Sword (Sharpness I)​

Reason(s):
This could be a cool kit to add to PikaNetwork skywars, especially with the invisibility potion.

I think skywars needs new kits.

If you have any comments, feel free to tell me.​

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_

Suggestion:
Add Ghost Kit

Detailed description:
I suggest PikaNetwork to add a new kit called "Ghost Kit" or "Phantom Kit" (whichever name sounds better)

This kit would be of Crazy rarity.

Level I: Splash Potion Of invisibility (5 seconds) Slowness II (5 seconds) (12500 coins)

Level II: Splash Potion Of Invisibility (6 Seconds) Slowness (5 seconds) (5000 coins)

Iron sword

Level III: Splash Potion Of Invisibility (7 Seconds) (10000 coins)

Iron sword (sharpness I)

Level IV Splash Potion Of invisibility (8 Seconds) Swift I (5 seconds) (25000 coins)

Iron Sword (Sharpness I)

Level V Splash Potion Of invisibility (10 seconds) Swift II (6 Seconds) (50000 coins)

Iron Sword (Sharpness I)

Reason(s):
This could be a cool kit to add to PikaNetwork skywars, especially with the invisibility potion.

I think skywars needs new kits.

If you have any comments, feel free to tell me.
Like the idea but what u can even do in 5 seconds and with slowness the 5 seconds will be worthless

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Answer this
Why would you need this kit , normally in a small map (where it is only usable) a player won't be able to tell that you have used this kit,

Firstly u need to place atleast 1 block to jump to semi mid island and then to others did you really thought they were blind or smth and won't see this and this kit would last like 5 sec , by the time u reach other island 5 islands would be gone , so no use actually and we should stick to enderman
Kit.

OP
OP
Divine_Pheonix

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Answer this
Why would you need this kit , normally in a small map (where it is only usable) a player won't be able to tell that you have used this kit,

Firstly u need to place atleast 1 block to jump to semi mid island and then to others did you really thought they were blind or smth and won't see this and this kit would last like 5 sec , by the time u reach other island 5 islands would be gone , so no use actually and we should stick to enderman
Kit.
;-; like before you fight, you can just splash the potion and kill them while ur invis

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 good idea, would make skywars a lot more competitive than it already is 😂

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Isn't that basically saying add invis pots , aren't such suggestions (of invis pots) denied before?
that was for bedwars, this is for skywars isnt it, invis pots for skywars hasnt been suggested bfr