Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Factions Add /goldshop in factions

SmtPro_

Banned
Username:
SmtPro

Suggestion:
Add /goldshop in factions

Detailed description:
Adding goldshop like other gamemodes.

Reason(s):
People would play factions if they added goldshop.

The other reason I want buy some seasonal crates in factions but can’t do because there isn’t a goldshop in factions.

Example(s):
N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 279588

Normal facs is legit discontinued, last reset was more than 2 yrs ago..Don't spend money there.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think such suggestions was rejected before, and also there is no need to add goldshop because no one will play factions
  • There are IRL money payouts for opfactions.
  • Opfaction , players already have ranks why bother playing a similar gamemode that is not good as opfac.

OP
OP
SmtPro_

SmtPro_

Banned
I think such suggestions was rejected before, and also there is no need to add goldshop because no one will play factions
  • Opfaction , players already have ranks why bother playing a similar gamemode that is not good as opfac.
People Might Play There If They Add Goldshop And Add Payouts And Start Resetting Monthly like Other Gamemodes.

Last edited:

SmtGamer

Banned
Ok so
Opfactions is the only gamemode with paypal payouts since it makes so much
But how about normal factions like whenever opfactions is down factions is filled with so many players and people who want pot pvp can just play factions rather than opfactions which has gap pvp

And i wanna buy a perm rank in factions myself
Just so you know to have rank in every gamemode

D

Deleted member 279588

People Might Play There If They Add Goldshop And Start Resetting Monthly like Other Gamemodes.
I know its hard to understand, but its just not profitable for them to reset it. They would have to spend hours to make it "playable" and it's not guaranteed that it will bring players to it. Also, it would just split the player base between opf and normal facs.. it's easier and less risky for them to just keep resetting opf(as you can see they are barely adding anything to it cause it's fine the way it is).

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
People Might Play There If They Add Goldshop And Add Payouts And Start Resetting Monthly like Other Gamemodes.
the reason why they dont reset is cuz ppl dont play , recently the resetted it gut no one plays.
Ok so
Opfactions is the only gamemode with paypal payouts since it makes so much
But how about normal factions like whenever opfactions is down factions is filled with so many players and people who want pot pvp can just play factions rather than opfactions which has gap pvp

And i wanna buy a perm rank in factions myself
Just so you know to have rank in every gamemode
just get rank from vote crate , it never resets so technically your ssnl rank is perm only

SmtGamer

Banned
the reason why they dont reset is cuz ppl dont play , recently the resetted it gut no one plays.

just get rank from vote crate , it never resets so technically your ssnl rank is perm only
It hasn't resetted in 2 years what do you mean recently?