Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Add in game voice chat in survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

asad113

Minecraft username:
asad113​

Suggestion:
Add in game voice chat in survival​

Detailed description:
Hi there I just wanted to suggest that there should be a in game voice chat in survival cause this way it's easier to talk also this could get more people to join and more the fun will be to play this is a must have feature that pika is missing also if my suggestion is accepted there should be a friend and push talk button so we can do public and private voice chat​

Reason(s):
Cause its hard to type and as when I team up with friends I and we making something it's hard to type and explain them but voice chat can be very useful plus more fun ... Looking forward that my suggestion get accepted thanks​

Example(s):
Like there should be a button showing push talk private voice chat with selected players and public chat​

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
asad113

Suggestion:
Add in game voice chat in survival

Detailed description:
Hi there I just wanted to suggest that there should be a in game voice chat in survival cause this way it's easier to talk also this could get more people to join and more the fun will be to play this is a must have feature that pika is missing also if my suggestion is accepted there should be a friend and push talk button so we can do public and private voice chat

Reason(s):
Cause its hard to type and as when I team up with friends I and we making something it's hard to type and explain them but voice chat can be very useful plus more fun ... Looking forward that my suggestion get accepted thanks

Example(s):
Like there should be a button showing push talk private voice chat with selected players and public chat
+1
If it can be turned off/on I will +1 This suggestion, but If it can't be turned off, I will downvote it.

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
Downvote because Minecraft is not a kind of game to strategize by vc. now it's upto people who like vc.

OP
OP
asad113

asad113

Well as we know about the games its pretty complicated allowing vc would increase its popularity in server ranks as well as in popularity to players and also not to forget how useful it can be and if someone dont want to use it can mute players all or any he desire
+ there is on off button also push button

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Hello asad113,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Makes Moderation way more difficult than what it is now
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.