Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Add mails

• Thread starter Deleted member 132595
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 132595

Minecraft username:
IamBokii​

Suggestion:
Add mails​

Detailed description:
Add command /f mail
This command will help people send their friends messages whenever they want. They can send mail anytime even if their friends are offline. When they send the mail the friend could read the mail anytime he would join the game.

This command would be usefull if you need to tell your friend something important when he's not online or AFK.

Reason(s):
It would be good addition to the server players.

Example(s):
/f mail I forgot to tell you, I left you pickaxe in the chest.​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika

Chance of getting hacked will increase, I am titan and I have 100+ friends from which I only know 10+ personally, if someone in lobby send you friend request and you accept it, he will know your mail, then he can email you about scam for example: "You won this giveaway" click this link and get your prize and you will lose your access to your Minecraft account if your Minecraft is linked with that mail

You don't know what scammers can do nowadays, and mainly there will be increase in scam for Minecraft account in this case if pika allow this suggestion!

notknown876

Legendary Pika

Chance of getting hacked will increase, I am titan and I have 100+ friends from which I only know 10+ personally, if someone in lobby send you friend request and you accept it, he will know your mail, then he can email you about scam for example: "You won this giveaway" click this link and get your prize and you will lose your access to your Minecraft account if your Minecraft is linked with that mail

You don't know what scammers can do nowadays, and mainly there will be increase in scam for Minecraft account in this case if pika allow this suggestion!
Ayo bro I think he meant to add a f mail ingame not a email.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Ayo bro I think he meant to add a f mail ingame not a email.
Wdym? What is f mail? He said if his friends are offline he can send him invite through email, so he basically means sending invite to mail ..

notknown876

Legendary Pika
If his friends are offline, how can he send "f mail in-game" 🤦🤦
Have you played OpPrison bro. If haven't let me tell you a feature in there. You can send stuff like pickaxe,hoe, etc even if the person is not online through /maildelivery there and when the players come online he/she can claim that item from /maildelivery to inform the player he gets notified as soon as he joined the server. I think he talking about something similar to be done for sending a message.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

I didn't mean to add your email to mail your friends. I meant /f mail like a message to be sent anytime you want to your friend and they can check it whenever they join.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper

Bro meant a saved message ingame for friends not real mail 💀

opticyclic

Epic Pika
I didn't mean to add your email to mail your friends. I meant /f mail like a message to be sent anytime you want to your friend and they can check it whenever they join.
Edit the title and description so it is explicit and super clear so noone else makes the mistake and down votes without reading the comments.
E.g. "Add in-game mailbox"