Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add ranked skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugiwaarra

Banned
Username:
Bhavaditya​

Suggestion:
Add ranked skywars​

Detailed description:
Ranked SkyWars requires players to be Network Level 60 or higher to play. Players banned by Watchdog or for cheating offenses are banned from Ranked SkyWars for the season during their unban and the season afterwards. Players may also receive ranked bans, which permanently ban them from playing Ranked SkyWars or other competitive games such as Champion.

Division Rewards​

DivisionBase rewardsUnique cosmetics
Masters Division (#1 - #10)350,000 Pika Experience
150,000 SkyWars Coins
12 hour 7x Coins Personal Booster
Season Masters SkyWars Banner Gadget
Ender Steve Hat
Dragon Rider Victory Dance
Final Smash Kill Effect
Head Rocket Kill Effect
Diamond Division (#11 - #200)175,000 Pika Experience
100,000 SkyWars Coins
Season Diamond SkyWars Banner Gadget
Diamond Steve Hat
Heart Explosion Kill Effect
Magic Box Cage
Green Star Trail
Notes Trail
Bazinga Death Cry
Grumpy Villager Death Cry
Sad Puppy Death Cry
Gold Division (#201 - #1500)100,000 Pika Experience
45,000 SkyWars Coins
Season Gold SkyWars Banner Gadget
Gold Steve Hat
Guardians Victory Dance
Blood Explosion Kill Effect
Hearts Trail
Iron Division (#1501 - #5000)50,000 Pika Experience
25,000 SkyWars Coins
Season Iron SkyWars Banner Gadget
Iron Steve Hat
Stone Division (#5001 - #20000)30,000 Pika Experience
15,000 SkyWars Coins
Stone Steve Hat
Wood Division (#20001 - #50000)20,000 Pika Experience
10,000 SkyWars Coins
Wood Steve Hat
Ender Dragonling Hat
Rewards
Rewards are given to all qualifying players at the end of a season. The minimum qualification for a reward is the Wood Division for placing in the Top 20, while the maximum is Master Division for the Top 10. Each division gives more PikaNetwork Experience and SkyWars Coins than the previous, but players cannot claim the rewards for divisions below them aside from hat cosmetics. Gold Division and above also receive exclusive SkyWars cosmetics that rotate each season.
Kits & Perks
Ranked SkyWars has kits and perks with tiers that could either be rolled from the Soul Well or purchased with coins. On September 30, 2017,[3] they were unlocked and fully upgraded for everyone, and people that had purchased kits/perks prior to the update were fully refunded.

Kits
NameItems
ArmorerDiamond Chestplate (Protection I)
Diamond Boots (Protection I)

AthleteWater Bucket
Diamond Sword
Fishing Rod
Potion of Strength +20% (0:40)
Splash Potion of Speed III (0:04) x2
Golden Apple x2

BlacksmithAnvil
Random Diamond Armor Piece
Start the game with 15 EXP levels
An Enchanted Book with either Sharpness I, Knockback I, Protection I or Projectile Protection I
An extra enchanted book with either Sharpness I, Power I, or Protection I

BowmanBow (Power III)
Arrow x32
Diamond Helmet (Protection II)

ChampionDiamond Sword (Sharpness II)
Enchanted Book (Sharpness I) x3
Anvil

HealerSplash Potion of Regeneration II (0:12) x2
Splash Potion of Heal (2 Hearts) x2
Golden Apple x2

HoundSteak x16
Diamond Boots (Protection II)
Diamond Sword
Spawn with a tamed wolf (20HP, Resistance I)

MagicianDiamond Sword
Diamond Chestplate (Fire Protection II)
Milk Bucket x2
Splash Potion of Weakness I (0:08) and Poison I (0:08) x2
Splash Potion of Instant Damage I (2 Hearts) x2

PaladinDiamond Leggings (Protection II)
Splash Potion of Resistance I (0:15) and Regeneration I (0:08) x3

PyromancerSplash Potion of Fire Resistance (1:30)
Diamond Sword (Fire Aspect II)
Diamond Boots (Protection III, Fire Protection IV)
Lava Bucket x2

ScoutDiamond Axe (Efficiency II, Sharpness I)
Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency II)
Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30) x3
Diamond Boots (Feather Falling I)

Gameplay :

Ranked SkyWars holds four players in each game, sending everyone to their starting cages with a 5-second countdown when the fourth player joins. It has a basic SkyWars gameplay concept, but with unique maps and kit/perk combinations. Each kit has a corresponding perk that activates upon kill or 50% damage assist, usually relating to the kit's items or playstyle. Items like the Knockback Fishing Rod are absent from the middle chests, and everyone starts with a balanced armor and spawn loot aside from their kits. Events happen at a normal rate with Solo/Doubles, but games are usually fast-paced and quick to end. The last player standing wins the game and receives a rating increase.​

Reason(s):
It will be fun to play and it can bring a heavy boost to the server community and it might reach to 5000 player playing every day.​

Example(s):
Kits : Name Items Armorer Diamond Chestplate (Protection I) Diamond Boots (Protection I) Athlete Water Bucket Diamond Sword Fishing Rod Potion of Strength +20% (0:40) Splash Potion of Speed III (0:04) x2 Golden Apple x2 Blacksmith Anvil Random Diamond Armor Piece Start the game with 15 EXP levels An Enchanted Book with either Sharpness I, Knockback I, Protection I or Projectile Protection I An extra enchanted book with either Sharpness I, Power I, or Protection I Bowman Bow (Power III) Arrow x32 Diamond Helmet (Protection II) Champion Diamond Sword (Sharpness II) Enchanted Book (Sharpness I) x3 Anvil Healer Splash Potion of Regeneration II (0:12) x2 Splash Potion of Heal (2 Hearts) x2 Golden Apple x2 Hound Steak x16 Diamond Boots (Protection II) Diamond Sword Spawn with a tamed wolf (20HP, Resistance I) Magician Diamond Sword Diamond Chestplate (Fire Protection II) Milk Bucket x2 Splash Potion of Weakness I (0:08) and Poison I (0:08) x2 Splash Potion of Instant Damage I (2 Hearts) x2 Paladin Diamond Leggings (Protection II) Splash Potion of Resistance I (0:15) and Regeneration I (0:08) x3 Pyromancer Splash Potion of Fire Resistance (1:30) Diamond Sword (Fire Aspect II) Diamond Boots (Protection III, Fire Protection IV) Lava Bucket x2 Scout Diamond Axe (Efficiency II, Sharpness I) Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency II) Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30) x3 Diamond Boots (Feather Falling I).​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello TheMankills,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This sounds nice in theory, but it would be chaotic in practice. Hypixel removed Ranked SkyWars for this reason. There would be too many cheaters and the game would generally be too toxic.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.