Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add /report and improve Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperpro1234

Minecraft Username
sniperpro1234

Suggestion:
Add /report and improve Anti-Cheat

Detailed description:
Why is reporting a hacker on the server such a process, why do i need to open my browser, go to the forums, and then report a hacker.
Then wait for some staff member to open the forums, review my report card about the certain player and THEN go on the server to see if the reported player is actually hacking to then decide if the reported player deserves to actually be banned.
Why can't we have a /report command inside the server, /report [player] then the message goes straight to the staff members online and they instantly /tp to the players to see if the reported player is actually hacking or not.
the Anti-Cheat system does nothing on the server, there was an incident where i was in a PVP fight on Skywars
and the player i was against was not looking at me, wasn't moving, and was hitting me from arround 4~ blocks away
while NOT looking directly at me and the Anti-Cheat does absolutely nothing about it, And there are many more hackers running around with hacks unbothered because the Anti-Cheat system does nothing about it.
In the case of actually adding a /report command and no staff were online at the time, maybe an improved Anti-Cheat
system would do some of the staff's work.​

Reason(s):

Pace

Legendary Pika
Anti-cheat has been improved, and it keeps improving the whole time, it is very easy and simple to report hackers on the forums, by doing that, you can even get staff on the network, if you are not toxic and follow all the requirements ofc. There will be too many reports, staff won't be able to handle all of the reports that are Pending. Most of the players would be already banned / logged off.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
sniperpro1234

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Why is reporting a hacker on the server such a process, why do i need to open my browser, go to the forums, and then report a hacker.

Then wait for some staff member to open the forums, review my report card about the certain player and THEN go on the server to see if the reported player is actually hacking to then decide if the reported player deserves to actually be banned.

Why can't we have a /report command inside the server, /report [player] then the message goes straight to the staff members online and they instantly /tp to the players to see if the reported player is actually hacking or not.

the Anti-Cheat system does nothing on the server, there was an incident where i was in a PVP fight on Skywars

and the player i was against was not looking at me, wasn't moving, and was hitting me from arround 4~ blocks away

while NOT looking directly at me and the Anti-Cheat does absolutely nothing about it, And there are many more hackers running around with hacks unbothered because the Anti-Cheat system does nothing about it.

In the case of actually adding a /report command and no staff were online at the time, maybe an improved Anti-Cheat

system would do some of the staff's work.

Reason(s):
Staff cannot be online at all time the times and it becomes too Problematic for staff to deal with.

P

PyroInDaBus

-1 I will agree with everything that tlang said plus that staff members are not robots

NubxD

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
sniperpro1234

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

system would do some of the staff's work.

Reason(s):
-1 just record at all times, then if you find a hacker, just trim the other parts out and report them on here, it makes you feel better when the report gets accepted. Also anyone can just report everyone on the server and make the staff have a hard time.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey sniperpro1234,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ We do not take suggestions related to the AntiCheat.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.