Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add "What rule did they break?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arezki_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
IamArezki​

Suggestion:
add "What rule did they break?"​

Detailed description:
so my suggestion is to add "What rule did they break?" in the Report Forum, like replace Rule(s) broken with "What rule did they break?", and it will show a List of PikaNetwork rules, and give the reporter to choose in which platform , Example :
Discord :
Advertsing , doxxing , Swearing
inGame [the game mode] : Hacking , Boosting , Foreign language
Forums : Post Farming .....​

Reason(s):
1- It will be easier to report.
2- There are some people spelling the reason incorrectly.​

Example(s):

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
There have to be some difference b/w two servers that make them unique.

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
I wouldnt mind this being added, it would save some time so users wouldn't have to write out the rule each time.

ImPosiden

Great Reporter
It would help the new reports in choosing with rule the rule breaker broke , some get confused on what to write in that thread as they are reporting because they feel like the other person broke rule

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
IamArezki

Suggestion:
add "What rule did they break?"

Detailed description:
so my suggestion is to add "What rule did they break?" in the Report Forum, like replace Rule(s) broken with "What rule did they break?", and it will show a List of PikaNetwork rules, and give the reporter to choose in which platform , Example :

Discord : Advertsing , doxxing , Swearing

inGame [the game mode] : Hacking , Boosting , Foreign language

Forums : Post Farming .....

Reason(s):
1- It will be easier to report.

2- There are some people spelling the reason incorrectly.

Example(s):

Sounds like an interesting idea but I believe it would be easier to write it than search a whole list of rules.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Arezki_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would be too confusing to new players. It's easier for them to write whatever they think is the correct rule rather than present them with a list of several options.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.