Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add win-loss ratio and kill-death ratio leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Add win-loss ratio and kill-death ratio leaderboards​

Detailed description:
PikaNetwork has multiple leaderboards, including wins, final kills, beds destroyed, etc. However, there are many skilled players with a really good win-loss ratio or a really good kill-death ratio. I believe that their skill should be noticed. This could be done by implementing wlr and kdr leaderboards. This has many advantages, listed in Reason(s):​

Reason(s):
- Makes it easier for guild leaders to list guild requirements
- Makes skilled players recognized
- More leaderboards are always better
- WLR and KDR are the most common ways people rank skilled players, and this addition could make it much more easier.
- The majoraty of the subjective opinions on this suggestion would most probably upvote this.​

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Neutral

Already suggested here, but got denied due to lack of details ( your suggestion is much more detailed )

I'm neutral because the win-lose ratio seems useless to me, but maybe it will be useful for someone.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

Mugiwaarra

Banned
Its not a bad suggestion but the thing is more than 90% of the players have their kdr between 1 and 4 so the lb might get filled with top 20 player having same kdr . doesnt looks appealing to me ;-;

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.