Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Adding a Blog Post about SkyPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
Adding a Blog Post about SkyPvP​

Detailed description:
A new gamemode, people would be unaware about it they should get knowledge so I believe pika team should add a new blog post that explains everything in detail and acts a support for people who couldn't understand and really want to understand they new gamemode

This would help them as well engage more people to it​

Reason(s):
People should be aware of it actually works as its a new gamemode and a proper guide should always be there is what I believe for the betterment of the players

The blog post should include everything about the new gamemode​

Example(s):
Like it's made for all other gamemodes in the blog post section

View: https://imgur.com/a/yDcvPxV

funnyrandom

Minecraft username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
Adding a Blog Post about SkyPvP​

Detailed description:
A new gamemode, people would be unaware about it they should get knowledge so I believe pika team should add a new blog post that explains everything in detail and acts a support for people who couldn't understand and really want to understand they new gamemode

This would help them as well engage more people to it​

Reason(s):
People should be aware of it actually works as its a new gamemode and a proper guide should always be there is what I believe for the betterment of the players

The blog post should include everything about the new gamemode​

Example(s):
Like it's made for all other gamemodes in the blog post section

View: https://imgur.com/a/yDcvPxV
+1
free suggestion to get accepted

iFlyYT

Blog posts are not intended for the community! They are made for SEO

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The owners will create blog posts for what they see fit. We are not exactly looking for suggestions regarding those.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.