Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Adding Guild Tag info in Guild Leaderboards UI.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
xSlainer_​

Suggestion:
Adding Guild Tag info in Guild Leaderboards UI.​

Detailed description:
If a guild has different name and different tag, then it becomes hard to find a member with that guild. There might be a solution to this, adding new guild tag text under the guild's leaderboard position info in guild leaderboard.​

Reason(s):
I changed my guild tag to "Techno" As a tribute to him, but many people thought that I disbanded the guild as my guild tag is "Menace" So adding the Guild tag thing might be helpful if someone knows then name of the guild but not the actual tag.​

Fach

Great Reporter
Good idea but hard to implement due to lack of space for the additional guild-info text in the Leaderboard.
A careful upvote from me though

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Adding Guild Tag info in Guild Leaderboards UI.

Detailed description:
If a guild has different name and different tag, then it becomes hard to find a member with that guild. There might be a solution to this, adding new guild tag text under the guild's leaderboard position info in guild leaderboard.

Reason(s):
I changed my guild tag to "Techno" As a tribute to him, but many people thought that I disbanded the guild as my guild tag is "Menace" So adding the Guild tag thing might be helpful if someone knows then name of the guild but not the actual tag.
+1 coz freez didn't -1

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Idk i dont rly see why this is worth it so i will sadly not agree with this -1

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
I can relate to this a lot! But as fqch said it can be pretty hard with the limited space, so it's possibly gonna be denied

+1 tho

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Adding Guild Tag info in Guild Leaderboards UI.

Detailed description:
If a guild has different name and different tag, then it becomes hard to find a member with that guild. There might be a solution to this, adding new guild tag text under the guild's leaderboard position info in guild leaderboard.

Reason(s):
I changed my guild tag to "Techno" As a tribute to him, but many people thought that I disbanded the guild as my guild tag is "Menace" So adding the Guild tag thing might be helpful if someone knows then name of the guild but not the actual tag.
Hello xSlanier_,

By seeing this suggestion i have decided to
Upvote you'r suggestion!

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Regards,
Bumbrah