Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Factions Adding more gkits in the seasonal crates and adding 25% books in unique keys.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

iiLuc_

Pika Member
Username:
iiLuc_​

Suggestion:
Adding more gkits in the seasonal crates and adding 25% books in unique keys.​

Detailed description:
Adding more gkits in the seasonal crate like the abandoned gkit.

Also I would like to see 25% gkit books in the unique crate. Right now there are 2 seasonal gkits in it, but I don't think that is the best option. If the unique keys has a chance of giving permanent gkits there will be another thing to grind for in prison.​

Reason(s):
Having another gkit in the seasonal crate like the abandoned gkit would be really great. For now having just the keys gkit isn't really good. Adding the abandoned gkit would be a great thing to add since not a lot of people have it. Since the abandoned gkit is only obtainable from the goldshop I think this is the best gkit to add into the crate.

Seasonal gkits are really bad and I think adding 25% gkits books would be a better option.​

Example(s):
Removing the seasonal keys and booster gkit from the unique crate and adding 25% keys and booster gkit books.​