Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Admins skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitou_noys

hello
My question is how much admins/helpers/mod are there in skywars iam asking this question because there are to much hackers in skywars.
And iam playing for a long time skywars and i dont saw any staff online
Thank you for answering
Whitou_noys

Wither

Veteran
First of all, do not even think that there are no staff members online in skywars. You just cannot see them as they are in /vanish. Also, it is difficult for them to spot hackers because:

1) Hackers outnumber staff team by far.

2) There are no /report commands or stuff like that so staff members constantly do random tps until they find a hacker. This method is time-consuming and inefficient but in reality there is not any alternative. Hopefully, detector-commands such as /report get implemented soon. We have these things into consideration.

All in all, staff team tries to solve the 'hacker hydra'. However, this problem is demanding in terms of time so being patient and submiting as many ban reports as possible (in correct section) can alleviate the issue and of course are always appreciated!

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pika is big and cool server, they don't have time for all server also you can call some staff on Teamspeak3, or you can record hacker and Report him on forum.

MouraThat

Veteran
Ok so
1) There aren't millions of staff , there are around 50 staff and 15 different game modes to look after so we can't always be on skywars
2) The hackers will always outnumber us , even if we had 1000 staff it just is that way sadly.
3) We are in /vanish in pvp servers so the hackers don't see us
4) It's very hard to moderate skywars because its a minigame and there are so many maps

However i myself will try and be more active on the server and im sure others will to , sorry if you feel that way
Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.