Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

allow moderators to ban cheaters.

Allow ban cheaters without prior reason?

• Total voters

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
What do you classify as 'prior reason'? Moderators are not required to record evidence for every single cheating ban they issue if that's what you're talking about. The main problem with cheaters is that there are just too many - our staff members cannot possibly spectate and ban everyone. Our anti-cheat is trying its best, but no anti-cheat in this world is perfect, so ours has flaws too (which ultimately get exploited).

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I suggest allowing the ban of cheaters without prior reason if it is obvious.
Not every staff member can just go online because of someone reporting a player. They have their own lives to live, please understand that and just wait for them to do something about it. Have patience.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Not every staff member can just go online because of someone reporting a player. They have their own lives to live, please understand that and just wait for them to do something about it. Have patience.
Agreed, 100% true.

ign_osps

Pika Lover
Some people here doesn't have patience
some people dont have patience because they have something to loose e.g. having a winstreak that u worked for and then there is a cheater and its gone and staff doesnt give winstreaks back or in practise elo :(

sincerely
osps

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
some people dont have patience because they have something to loose e.g. having a winstreak that u worked for and then there is a cheater and its gone and staff doesnt give winstreaks back or in practise elo :(

sincerely
osps
Hackers these days usually have a dot before there name so you could just check the tab and see if anyone has a dot before their IGN and if they do, just quit and don't wait for the game to start.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Hackers these days usually have a dot before there name so you could just check the tab and see if anyone has a dot before their IGN and if they do, just quit and don't wait for the game to start.
Its difficult to check hackers every match BCZ players come to play, not to check hackers

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika

sincerely
osps
THAT ALSO TRUE. BUT what can we do now. ITS not possible for staff to ban hacker 24/7 and return winstreak everytime. I understand your feelings after losing winstreak without any reason but we cant do anything. Staff do try their best but they cant be online for 24/7. ITS better to wait. Its our responsibility to co-operate. Also report this hackers so that the hacker will not break any other's winstreak. This can help a lot.

Last edited:

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
It's not that hard to press tab and read in a single lobby.
But I dont wanna do that every match bcz i come to play not to view lobby. I just relax and jump here and there in the lobby rather than viewing hackers. But you are also true bcz if players want to save their winsstreak, they might do this.(my opinion)

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
But I dont wanna do that every match bcz i come to play not to view lobby. I just relax and jump here and there in the lobby rather than viewing hackers. But you are also true bcz if players want to save their winsstreak, they might do this.(my opinion)
There's no point with arguing with your opinion. If people really wants to save their winstreak, they would check the tab until the game starts just to check if there are any good players in their lobby or if someone is nicked.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
There's no point with arguing with your opinion. If people really wants to save their winstreak, they would check the tab until the game starts just to check if there are any good players in their lobby or if someone is nicked.
YES true. If players want to save killstreak they have to atleast ensure hackers in the match, their responsibility.