Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Allow us 1.15 grinding Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

votka200

Minecraft Username:
votka200

Suggestion:
Allow us 1.15 grinding Again

Detailed description:
Hello dear staff members & pika players .

I know that this already got suggested and got denied after 10mins.

Im Here to suggest it again and i whould like to ask you to dont deny it after 15mins.

Let the community say what we think about this very dumb rule.

I whould like to ask admins & owners to read this suggestion and rethink once more of changeing this rule a litle bit.

I don't think that useing 1.15 for grinding give any unfair advantages as everyone can use it ( people dont need to download anything expect classic minecraft).

Best opinon is to make an poll in polls channel on discord and ask community what they think about this. ( same as you guys did for heart indicators)

But grinding is alot more important then being able yo see how many hearts your opponent have.

And 1.15 way of grinding make us alot more enyojing gameplay this nice server offer us

And im 100% sure that we will show you what we think about this ( if you make a poll)

Dont forget that we are the one who supporting this server ( players ) with donations and other things.

And we whould like you ( staff & owners) to support us and atleast rethink of changeing

Reason(s):
1. Using 1.15 for grinding dont give an advantage. ( cuz everyone can use it )

2. 1.15 make us alot more enjoying in gameplay this server offers

3. Mobslayer have been removed grinding is now alot alot harder ( atleast let us use 1.15

4. Using 1.15 way of grinding is same as grinding with clicking we are still sitting in front of our pc but the only thing is diffetent out fingers doesn't hurt us after 25mins.

5. 1.15 way of grinding make us being more active.

6. Removeing this will make peoples use real autockickers and macros alot alot more ( thats means ruining our experiance here and alot more work for staff team)

7. There are only few staff members who actually know how to ss. And why whould they waste their time on ssing peoples cuz of 1.15.2 cuz every single persone can use it. While Minigames are full of obvious hackers who useing max reach without fear of getting banned.

8. 1.15 is PERFECT for peoples who dont want to have any ilegal clients autoclickers macros etc.

I talked to many peoples and wrote just small part of what they told me. It took me too much time to write it and i wont like it to get denied after first 15mins ( by someone who didnt even read it. I will ask Owners and Admins one more time to read all this i wrote and please rethink of changeing rule. An big thanks for reading and i hope UNDERSTANDING all i wrote

Last edited:

KenzoTange

Banned
+1 for this suggestion but, however, we are not allowed to suggest rule changes.

Krekkers

Veteran
Hello Votka200,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • You are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.
  • Version 1.15.2 itself is allowed, only thing you are not allowed to use from it, is the bug which acts like an autoclicker.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.