Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-Cheat issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquorHole

Banned
Fix the anti-cheat!! I've been kicked and I was literally clicking 9 cps, alot of people have been complaining about this issue of being banned by anti-cheat because of this.

Please fix this grace period will end and people need to grind, make money and protect their bases. That's impossible if they're banned constantly!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Fix the anti-cheat!! I've been kicked and I was literally clicking 9 cps, alot of people have been complaining about this issue of being banned by anti-cheat because of this.

Please fix this grace period will end and people need to grind, make money and protect their bases. That's impossible if they're banned constantly!
as always anticheat is still in develop, and kicking you may be your connection problem, or you are stuck in a block.
You may submit a bug report for this

OP
OP
LiquorHole

LiquorHole

Banned
as always anticheat is still in develop, and kicking you may be your connection problem, or you are stuck in a block.
You may submit a bug report for this
I get 14 ping no connection issues

Disaalt

The Pika
We know you are not happy with the anticheat, the developers know too. Give them some rest, man. Im just glad there isnt people bhopping/flying right now.

OP
OP
LiquorHole

LiquorHole

Banned
We know you are not happy with the anticheat, the developers know too. Give them some rest, man. Im just glad there isnt people bhopping/flying right now.
Yes same. I’m just asking for bugs to be fixed such as the clicking issue. I’m patient with what they do. I’m just simply asking

Unawarely

The Pika

Make a bug report, the anticheat isn't something up for discussion. In the guide to making a suggestion, JustThiemo discusses this.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Make a bug report with video evidence in order for us to be able to fix this. Telling us to 'just fix it' won't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.