Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Anti Cheat or /Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MortyMoo

Minecraft Username:
BRZY

Suggestion:
Anti Cheat or /Report

Detailed description:
I know you guys know that your anti cheat kinda suck and it does actually so I'm suggesting if you can work on getting your anticheat better before adding new updates to some servers like factions, skyblock, and new maps. It has been really annoying to me because all of these cheaters get away with it. They can even get away with blatant cheat and you guys don't even check your reports(got this from other players). If you can't do that, you guys can also add a report button so you guys have some staffs that can help whenever there's a cheater.​

Reason(s):
There's a lot of cheaters and reporting them on this website won't work because it wouldn't even save your stats from being destroyed.​

Example(s):
cheat

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
U r not supposed to make suggestions on anti cheat

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey MortyMoo,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • The anti-cheat is always being improved. You are able to report false kicks as bug reports. If you see someone cheating simply record it and make a player report on the forums.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good afternoon,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.