Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums appealing suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
KnuckleFist_

Suggestion:
appealing suggestions

Detailed description:
some suggestions get denied due to weird reasons which i think are unfair

example : feature already exists in a client

that doesnt mean it shouldnt be added server side?

the client which contains the feature might be premium and not accessible to everyone

example 2 : insuffcient details

insufficient details should defo be given a chance to provide details if they can ?

such deny reasons i believe are unjust and thus the player should get an appeal chance cuz if player tries to make another suggestion with sufficient details it gets denied for "already suggested"

do not mistake appealing with re-suggesting, suggestion appealed would be like giving reasons on why the suggestion denied should be reconsidered (in the same thread)

also sometimes there are misunderstandings between admins understanding of the suggestion and what the player is trying to suggest

such issues could be fixed with appealing suggestions

Reason(s):

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree with the concept, but how is it going to be executed exactly? Like an appeal button (similar to the reply button) below the staff's reply to appeal for the suggestion denial?

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with the concept, but how is it going to be executed exactly? Like an appeal button (similar to the reply button) below the staff's reply to appeal for the suggestion denial?
upto the staff how they want to

but if u ask me then after a suggestion gets denied (provided its not denied for reasons like already suggested ig?) the suggestion gets moved to a separate category titled appeal (like we have scanned category) and the player gets a day or two (time is upto staff)

now if the player does not reply to the suggestion it will move to denied

but if he replies there ig we can have either the staff who denied or any staff in general read the reasons and decide wether the reasons are good enough for suggestion to be put back to either accepted category (if staff thinks reasons are valid and suggestion is acceptable) or put back to normal suggestions (if staff thinks reasons are valid enough to not get denied but is unsure if valid enough to get accepted) when put to normal suggestions the thread will act as a regular suggestion and will be up to players reading suggestion to upvote and stuff

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Humm... but does that not ruin the reason for them to deny and lock the thread? XD It would just be messy and cause more unnecessary administrative time. I think it would be better for them to either start a conversation with the staff or have a similar system as I mentioned above, the whole process should be simple and easy, or else no way they are gonna accept this.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Humm... but does that not ruin the reason for them to deny and lock the thread? XD It would just be messy and cause more unnecessary administrative time. I think it would be better for them to either start a conversation with the staff or have a similar system as I mentioned above, the whole process should be simple and easy, or else no way they are gonna accept this.
i mean its upto staff as i said
they can do whatever fits them
this is just my suggestion

Justinwl

Pika Member
It’s pretty simple really, just don’t lock the suggestion saying “insufficient detail”, reply to the suggestion saying “insufficient detail” or ask for more detail and let the suggester respond then lock it if you don’t agree or whatever.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It’s pretty simple really, just don’t lock the suggestion saying “insufficient detail”, reply to the suggestion saying “insufficient detail” or ask for more detail and let the suggester respond then lock it if you don’t agree or whatever.
its not just insufficent detail there others too

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello KnuckleFist_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Appealing for denied suggestions is not a thing we are going to add. Just simply re-suggest the suggestion if it got denied due to insufficient information.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.