Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

APROOL cheating

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

As tlang stated, make a player report if you think that is enough evidence to get that player banned.
However that most likely won’t be accepted.

First of all, from a PvPer’s perspective that doesn’t look like reach whatsoever. Also there’s the fact that you were running backwards trying to hit him. Since he had the momentum it might have looked like he was hitting you from further, but that’s not the case since you were running backwards trying to hit him.

You also have 300 ping consistently, causing lag, which could also potentially make it look like reach.

Next time, when recording a player, normally fight the player, if he’s cheating it’ll show, this type of evidence doesn’t usually get accepted.

moxxy17

Banned
Should be reach. 0:48
This type of proof shouldn't get accepted. He is running backwards, trying to hit Aprool, while Aprool is running forwards trying to hit him. That cannot be valid evidence, and on any other server with PvP staff who know what they are doing, Aprool would never get banned.

There is also a ping factor, with the player fighting Aprool having 300 ping.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think this one is using reach, same as Aprool's range as how far ReachIsIllegal in Kit pvp hits me (vid is already 2months old), idk, im not good and I suck at pvp so bad, I also suck at observing a hacker, so, if anyone wants to see the vid bout ReachisIllegal, here it is

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5h54Umyl2A&t=7s

moxxy17

Banned
I think this one is using reach, same as Aprool's range as how far ReachIsIllegal in Kit pvp hits me (vid is already 2months old), idk, im not good and I suck at pvp so bad, I also suck at observing a hacker, so, if anyone wants to see the vid bout ReachisIllegal, here it is

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5h54Umyl2A&t=7s
Hello,

Few things about that video. First of all, it is 2
months old, so it is no longer possible to report that player with that evidence and have a chance of punishing him. Another thing, when you are running and looking in F5 it really isn’t that much proof, ever. Things like Dynamic FOV, and FOV can really change videos and make it look like reach.

Now the main reason, you didn’t fight him, you just ran. If you are ever trying to get a player banned who isn’t using blatant cheats, you have to fight them and then their reach will show if they are using blatant settings. Without fighting them, nothing will happen.

Hope this helped.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello,

Few things about that video. First of all, it is 2
months old, so it is no longer possible to report that player with that evidence and have a chance of punishing him. Another thing, when you are running and looking in F5 it really isn’t that much proof, ever. Things like Dynamic FOV, and FOV can really change videos and make it look like reach.

Now the main reason, you didn’t fight him, you just ran. If you are ever trying to get a player banned who isn’t using blatant cheats, you have to fight them and then their reach will show if they are using blatant settings. Without fighting them, nothing will happen.

Hope this helped.
that guy is already banned 2 months ago because of that vid proof, idk, anyways thanks for the tip, maybe i can try ur tips when I will be on pvp. I just dont fight because I suck at pvp + my ping is 243 up and it is disadvantage for me.

moxxy17

Banned
that guy is already banned 2 months ago because of that vid proof, idk, anyways thanks for the tip, maybe i can try ur tips when I will be on pvp. I just dont fight because I suck at pvp + my ping is 243 up and it is disadvantage for me.
If I was to look at that report, it would be denied from me. Without fighting a player, there cannot be any genuine proof to if they are cheating unless they are using blatant cheats. Too many things to account for.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
this thread is just.. you didnt even swing no.1
u walked backwards how are you gonna fight no.2