Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

As soon as my Internet Goes the game kicks me for Client mods

Ichhi_Awesome

The game kicks not only me but other people who are not using mods. I have been banned because of this many times

IGN
SayByeToYourBed
This is because when your wifi turns off, you are probably mid-air, which makes anticheat think you are flying. If you feel like you have been banned falsely, appeal at the Punishment Appeal Forum. You will typically get a reply within 1-3 days

M

Master_Tamer_

if your internet goes the game still keep you logged in for few minutes after that
This is because when your wifi turns off, you are probably mid-air, which makes anticheat think you are flying. If you feel like you have been banned falsely, appeal at the Punishment Appeal Forum. You will typically get a reply within 1-3 days
this happens then you get banned

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
The game kicks not only me but other people who are not using mods. I have been banned because of this many times
It is probably due to activities that players perform after their network disconnects that activities are not registered by client and thus players get client modification.
Example: You try to place a block or break a block in simple bedwars game and your internet goes off that action is not registered and therefore player gets kicked or even banned for 7 days.
Hope you find this content informative.