Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Autominer improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Autominer improvemnte​

Detailed description:
New autominer commands that would probably make it better
Autominer spawn location
/am top
/am mid
/am bottom
This commands kinda speak for their self. when u do 1 of this commands for example /am mid it should spawn autominer in middle of the mine and not on top when the mine restarts

Autominer respawn
/am re is shortcut foe /autominer respawn that would basically respawn autominer so you don't have to despawn and spawn it again. Some addons that can be added to this cms is:
/am re top/mid/bottom

Autominer GUI:
Autominer should have green glass pane all over when autominer is on, and red glass pane when it's off
Auto Autominer
/am auto this would work for people that have rank Gangeser or above or maybe even Hitman and above. What this would do is spawn an autominer as soon as game detects that u are in a mine.

Reason(s):
Reason for spawn location: The reason is autominer after reset spawns on top which destroys top of the mine where players should grind and if someone has high stats autominer it can be very annoying. So autominer on bottom and mid would prob be more used ones.
Reason for am respawn: It's annoying when u want to respawn autominer but it gets you out of GUI so u have to do /am command again and click that head again.
Reason for Autominer GUI: This addon would help us know is out autominer active faster so we know do we have to spawn it. We can just do a command and see did we activate autominer or not.
Reason for auto Autominer: I actually think this should be for any ranks like even people without ranks because i don't always remember to turn on autominer and when i don't i just fell so doub (like i am).

Example(s):
e​

Status
Not open for further replies.