Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Be Able To Use All Your Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
opticyclic​

Suggestion:
Be Able To Use All Your Cosmetics​

Detailed description:
You need VIP to open a crate with the dragon rider victory dance in it.
However, you can't use it because you need to be a higher rank than VIP to select it in cosmetics

Once you get a cosmetic you should be able to use it even after you lost the rank required to get it​

Reason(s):
I had VIP for 30 days and voted 7 times every day.
Getting a crate with a decent victory dance is rare
It is even rarer to actually get it

It was a great feeling to get it then a massive disappointment to find out all the effort was in vain​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
There would be no use of the ranks except flexing nd all 🤷‍♀️
-1 from me.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can get the ranks by voting until Elite and I know it can be frustrating but you atleast get the ranks for free. Plus, getting a rare cosmetic and not being able to use it is frustrating but that why there are implemented so people would grind and get the crates.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello opticyclic,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.