Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord #booster-chat for Nitro boosters in the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
iybrohan​

Suggestion:
#booster-chat for Nitro boosters in the discord​

Detailed description:
As of now, boosting barely has any perks, considering that there's a decent amount of boosters. Adding a booster chat just like the exclusive chat for champions and emeralds could make boosting actually worth it, instead of just bonus entries and a pink dot next to the name.​

Reason(s):
Stated above​

Nexus720

Hello IYBRohan,
After reading your suggestion I have decided to [-1] downvote it due to following reason:
• Usually the amount of people boosting pika are not more than 10, and even if the chat is created it would be dead.
• Instead of booster chat there should be booster giveaways which will encourage nitro users to boost Pika

OP
OP
IYBRohan

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello IYBRohan,
After reading your suggestion I have decided to [-1] downvote it due to following reason:
• Usually the amount of people boosting pika are not more than 10, and even if the chat is created it would be dead.
• Instead of booster chat there should be booster giveaways which will encourage nitro users to boost Pika
???
Do you even know the amount of people that have the booster role? I disagree with the first reason that you have stated.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-10^10
  • I wonder what exactly could be that people would want to talk in a special chat after boosting the server
  • You are saying as if 100s of people talk in public chat at same time and it's get cluttered (actually it's dead , rarely or only 2 same PPL talk there)
  • This suggestion just makes me angry that why TF you have to waste so much time in random bs talking (i suppose it can't be something like national affairs that you gotta talk in a #boosters chat)
  • Or you can just clearly say that you have to grind pika bot levels in a no cd chat and just achieve absolutely nothing 🚫

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
This would be an amazing addition. Currently, the booster role has no perks other than being pink and (rarely) give the pink dot next to your name. A booster chat would be cool! I would love to see this added and make this suggestion an exception to the guidelines.
+1

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
+1
The booster chat (more perks) would make boosting more appealing and this would get the server more boosts. Hope this gets accepted.

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) Donator Chat also gives rise to the Booster Chat
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

SmtGamer

Banned
+1 Since all the suggestions of IYNRohan are the best
And currently booster role is nothing but a pink role Lmaoo they should be given some importance something special for them since they have boosted the server

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We already have over 3x more boosters than we need for level 3. There is no reason to further encourage people to boost.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.