Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bring back old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
_B6​

Suggestion:
Bring back few old maps​

Detailed description:
I was playing with my friends and they randomly started a
discussion about bringing back old maps. TBH I also miss them. The new maps are just boring there is no fun​

Reason(s):
Old maps should come back as they fun u had in them is not there in the new maps. The only good new map my friend group feels is EastWood. Don't get me wrong it is a good map, but I feel when we compare it to lectus, I just feel like lectus is better.​

Example(s):
Lectus, Regarden, Twi Temple, Cherno, Meal Morale, Bon Vivant, Attrit, End Most, Avenue and much more!​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Can you send a suggestion of bringing back old maps and send it to my discord? anoddnut
its not hard to search up. there are alot of similar suggestions. i would recommand going through some and knowing what and what not to u should suggest

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
why has it been denied?
It's because, it's not even a suggestion.
Maps are in rotation so obviously they are supposed to go after a fixed duration. You can't expect people to enjoy playing on the same maps for weeks.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello CreeperGamer_028,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Maps come and go. Suggesting something like this can't be taken as a proper suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.