Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Bring over next season vault/chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWackyGuy

IGN
TheWackyGuy
Username:
TheWackyGuy​

Suggestion:
Bring over next season vault/chest​

Detailed description:
To be able to bring over things that you have in the current ssn (season) to the next season. But not for free, how about make it were you either win it from a crate or buy it from the goldshop which can first bring more revenue and gets people more happy in the pika community. Also can increase the amount of votes that would that a typical user would vote (to get pika iron)if this were be established. I also think that this should be put to other gamemodes but as of right now I play OpPrisons the most. For the people who agrees with me thank you :D.​

Reason(s):
To bring more revenue and get people in the pika community more things that they could achieve and access or acquire. To bring item or things from the past ssn (season) would be a great help for those who worked hard for it/ bought it.​

Example(s):
Item where it can either be only bought in the goldshop or be lucky and get it from one of the crates (Godly, Sage)​

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
TheWackyGuy

Suggestion:
Bring over next season vault/chest

Detailed description:
To be able to bring over things that you have in the current ssn (season) to the next season. But not for free, how about make it were you either win it from a crate or buy it from the goldshop which can first bring more revenue and gets people more happy in the pika community. Also can increase the amount of votes that would that a typical user would vote (to get pika iron)if this were be established. I also think that this should be put to other gamemodes but as of right now I play OpPrisons the most. For the people who agrees with me thank you :D.

Reason(s):
To bring more revenue and get people in the pika community more things that they could achieve and access or acquire. To bring item or things from the past ssn (season) would be a great help for those who worked hard for it/ bought it.

Example(s):
Item where it can either be only bought in the goldshop or be lucky and get it from one of the crates (Godly, Sage)
that would make the game even more unbalanced and unfair

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
This is make an unimaginable wall between p2w and f2p players as they will never get even a chance to compete fairly

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello TheWackyGuy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.