Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Buy cosmtics with coins

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Divine_Pheonix_

Suggestion:
Buy cosmtics with coins

Detailed description:
I think it would be cool if Pika added a system where you could buy cosmetics like particles, suit pieces, gadgets, etc. For example, when you enter the cosmetics menu, you can hover over a Unique, epic, or common cosmetic, and it will show you the price of it in coins. coins referencing 1 bedwars coin and 1 Skywars coin.

If Pika doesn't want us to buy cosmetics with coins, we could add a new currency such as Gems which we obtain from receiving a duplicate cosmetic.

Another possible way of getting gems could be "salvaging" cosmetics or mystery boxes

which give people without a high enough rank something to do with their "Ranked" cosmetics.

Common for 5 gems

Epic for 15 gems

Unique for 30 gems

Crazy for 50 gems (VIP and Above Only)

Godly for 150 gems (Elite And Above Only)

And if Pika doesn't like that...

we could buy cosmetics for iron/gold ;-;

Reason(s):
Completing a suit is a pain, and this could give me an extra thing to do with my coins.

Besides you can already buy Ingame cosmetics with coins, just implement this into normal cosmetics.

This could also make coins boosters more useful because coins boosters right now are kind of boring and i don't use them much.

Example(s):
Example, If i was missing a piece of a suit. I could go into the cosmetics menu and buy a unique suit piece for 50k coins or 200 gems. not exactly cheap, but if i really want to complete the suit i could get it.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that currently when the cosmetics are duplicated we get 50 coins and according to few ingame cosmetics price it is too less so adding a new currency called gem would be really helpful.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, sounds overall good and theres a lot of different options to go about this. i agree they shouldnt be cheap as the whole gambling mechanic of "getting a rare piece of suit etc" is probably the incentive, but it would make getting the last piece so much more tolerable