Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /callstaff [reason] or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
akgamings

Suggestion:
/callstaff [reason] or something like that

Detailed description:
That command would be very useful. So you are casually playing, and then there's a hacker, BOOM, what do you do??
You can just yell or record someone call staff or like that, But with that command, you could just notify all staff that's online at the moment like /callstaff hacker. Any reason that they think is against the rules of the server.​

Reason(s):
I always see on the server, "Hacker omg someone call staff pls" etc. I think it would be a good thing to have in the game wouldn't it?​

Example(s):
/callstaff [reason]

OP
OP
Lt_akgamings

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Also there could be a cooldown of like 5 minutes or more, so that it doesn't get abused.

MouraThat

Veteran
Sorry but despite the 5 minute cooldown this would get abused very easily.
Sometimes a lot of the time players would try and use that when really they don't need staff , we should give the players a chance to act for themselves first and maybe ask someone else in the chat.
If someone is hacking then the best thing to do is to record and report them on the forums. If they need to directly contact staff either use the discord server or forums or do /staff and go and find the staff which is online.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1
It should require 3 or more players before the staff could go into that certain server where they need help. It would be great to have that command on the server for helpful purposes,

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This suggestion has been suggested many times. The server used to have /report when I was staff. I really liked this because I could immediately teleport to that server especially minigames and ban the hackers before they left the game since the majority of players do not record all the time. I gave a lot of punishments through the report command. However as Rocky said it can be abused and some players were false reporting or using it to contact staff on other servers like below. It is a good idea because a lot of players do not have an account on the forums or discord so they wouldn't be able to report it otherwise and recording a video and uploading is time-consuming when you want to be playing the game so a lot of people don't do it. Staff hide from /staff so it is difficult to find them if they are online. It just needs to be implemented correctly. I am staying neutral for now since I am fine with reporting on the forums or discord.
Screenshot_28.png

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
This suggestion has been suggested many times. The server used to have /report when I was staff. I really liked this because I could immediately teleport to that server especially minigames and ban the hackers before they left the game since the majority of players do not record all the time. I gave a lot of punishments through the report command. However as Rocky said it can be abused and some players were false reporting or using it to contact staff on other servers like below. It is a good idea because a lot of players do not have an account on the forums or discord so they wouldn't be able to report it otherwise and recording a video and uploading is time-consuming when you want to be playing the game so a lot of people don't do it. Staff hide from /staff so it is difficult to find them if they are online. It just needs to be implemented correctly. I am staying neutral for now since I am fine with reporting on the forums or discord.
View attachment 12443
They should make it like, only players who have bind their emails on forums/discord should be able to use that certain command. Thats gonna make the server more clean tbh

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
So basically this is like /report but different command prefix, which has been suggested a lot of time and never got approved for global use. So, I have to -1 on this.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey akgamings,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter