Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Can we be able to rejoin solos games

Status
Not open for further replies.

qctrr

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
qctrr​

Suggestion:
Can we be able to rejoin solos games​

Detailed description:
Like 2 or 3 years ago i think pika added the command /rejoin but it was only for doubles, triples and quads but they never added it to solos.​

Reason(s):
Because some people dont have good wifi majority of pika network players dont have good internet so they lag out sometimes and when they lag out in a solos game they cant join again because you cant rejoin for a solos game and also its not only out wifi to also the server sometimes kicks us out for no reason and we cant rejoin our solos game so please i would like us to be able to rejoin games in solos but if there is a reason why we cant rejoin a solos game please let me know.​

D

Deleted member 118315

+1 I got disconnected from server due to my network issue and lost my 17 ws 😭

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
qctrr

Suggestion:
Can we be able to rejoin solos games

Detailed description:
Like 2 or 3 years ago i think pika added the command /rejoin but it was only for doubles, triples and quads but they never added it to solos.

Reason(s):
Because some people dont have good wifi majority of pika network players dont have good internet so they lag out sometimes and when they lag out in a solos game they cant join again because you cant rejoin for a solos game and also its not only out wifi to also the server sometimes kicks us out for no reason and we cant rejoin our solos game so please i would like us to be able to rejoin games in solos but if there is a reason why we cant rejoin a solos game please let me know.
The is already suggested i believe
And the person who suggested gave a brilliant solution to allow players to rejoin till 1 min of their disconnect

But yes if u wanna know the reason for the fact that we can't rejoin solos is because let's say u disconnect at the start of the game then the players beside you won't bridge to your base and go for opposite based instead
And then let's say at the end of the game u rejoin and break their bed while they are killing the other team
So now there's only 3 teams left (1 is you, 2 is player beside you whose bed u just broke and 3 is the guy the player beside u is killing)
This way if u win it is unfair to the other players

D

Deleted member 118315

And the person who suggested gave a brilliant solution to allow players to rejoin till 1 min of their disconnect

But yes if u wanna know the reason for the fact that we can't rejoin solos is because let's say u disconnect at the start of the game then the players beside you won't bridge to your base and go for opposite based instead
And then let's say at the end of the game u rejoin and break their bed while they are killing the other team
So now there's only 3 teams left (1 is you, 2 is player beside you whose bed u just broke and 3 is the guy the player beside u is killing)
I agree with this

So I take my vote back 😄

OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Pika Lover

Then ig they should make it 1mins 20sec for them to rejoin back

opticyclic

Epic Pika
In my opinion, being disconnected should mean the same as if you are in the void.

If you disconnect your bed should still exist in the game and your team colour should still be marked with a tick in the sidebar.

You can obviously only reconnect if your bed has not been broken.

With this setup there is less of a reason for the base next to you to not get your bed.
a) it would be a free bed stat
b) it would be clearer that a team is still in the have even if they are currently disconnected

Plus, why are you not bridging over there for the free gen anyway?

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello qctrr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.