Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can you fix kick hack system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
i am really surprised with the number of items on the forums about this subject. Like.... do you people actually READ the forums or do you just use them to spit out your acid ?

Unawarely

The Pika
i am really surprised with the number of items on the forums about this subject. Like.... do you people actually READ the forums or do you just use them to spit out your acid ?
Forums are for help, he's just asking for help.

Unawarely

The Pika
I was stucked in block and i got kicked for hacks multiple times.
This is no cheat plus. Try not to repeat whatever it is that is getting you glitched. If it randomly happens, hold sneak and right click, and you should be fine.

Adayea

The system reports abnormal movement of players such as glitches, flying, and being stuck between blocks. Its a preventive measure for bug exploits, hacking and duping. So therefore avoid stuff that makes your character glitch

JerryMine

The Pika
sometimes you get bugged in the same place because of your velocity

JerryMine

The Pika
we shouldn't forget about that some people get kicked for hacks for real, not just a glitch or anything
100% is the anticheat problem, sometimes your knockback is reduced because you registered your hit when you get hit at the same time and your velocity will be reduced by 60%, but the anticheat thinks ur cheating so he will undo your velocity and set you back to your place. The next time you get hit, the anticheat that sets you there thinks you are using insane anti knockback and keeps bugging you there....

if this happens frequently you can't even move well

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
100% is the anticheat problem, sometimes your knockback is reduced because you registered your hit when you get hit at the same time and your velocity will be reduced by 60%, but the anticheat thinks ur cheating so he will undo your velocity and set you back to your place. The next time you get hit, the anticheat that sets you there thinks you are using insane anti knockback and keeps bugging you there....

if this happens frequently you can't even move well
Indeed, i saw legit players getting kicked for that cus of lag. but i saw lots of hackers getting kicked by the console tho

Status
Not open for further replies.