Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Censor Curse Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
ItzScratchYT

Suggestion:
Censor Curse Words

Detailed description:
Curse words should have been censored from the start but whatever. If a post has a curse word, the whole message won't post. Sure some people can bypass the filter but that's where we come in to report the stuff.​

Reason(s):
Because this server is supposed to be kid-friendly. This will also reduce all the curse word reports and stop putting lots of strain on the mods.​

Example(s):
If someone writes something like F*** this, the whole message won't show.

M

MiracleWolf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MESSAGE IS DOWN BELOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW a a aa a a a aa a a aa a

+1

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
They won’t accept it though cause it has already been suggested multiple times and denied. A lot of kids play on the server and some of the messages people send are absolutely disgusting. If I was a parent I would never let them on the server again. I have no idea why they can’t just add some of the main words to a blacklist. Warning people and muting them after they have said it is not enough. The message should never get sent in the first place so the kids playing can’t see it.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
No
----------------------------------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this post a -1

Good Morning;
Me

HyperRSmash

Veteran

No use. People just find bypasses.
But still, why can't they censor the full words? It doesn't make any sense to let people say full swear words without any censure. Even if they find bypasses, I don't think the words "look" as heavy as when they're fully written.

OP
OP
xScrqtch

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
And guys, the only bad words that will be blocked are F***, s***, d***, a**, n****, and b****.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello ItzScratchYT,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • This has already been suggested (Accepted or Denied).
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.