Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Champion role related

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
aeserior​

Suggestion:
Champion role related​

Detailed description:
Recently, It was added via a suggestion that champion users could change how their rank color appears ingame https://pika-network.net/threads/champ-rankcolor-option.265412/.

Now However.... The champion role appears red at all times on discord. which I think is really weird.
So I am suggesting that there could be colored champion roles according to the set color ingame.​

Reason(s):
I think this would match both colors used ingame.
Would also make it cooler.​

That would mean creating all color roles on discord which would make the server a mess and disturb the role hierarchy, If we think of making rainbow roles ( make the role change color every min or second) that would rate limit the bot and abuse the discord API
Hence I need to downvote the suggestion

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
That would mean creating all color roles on discord which would make the server a mess and disturb the role hierarchy, If we think of making rainbow roles ( make the role change color every min or second) that would rate limit the bot and abuse the discord API
Hence I need to downvote the suggestion
It is very much possible and the roles wont be displaed obviously. It won't make a mess as it doesn't make a differance for the ordinary player. and epiko said its very possible.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Something like a specific champion colour every month can be chosen indiscord by champion users,

It would be more easy and less hectic for staff

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1, for people who dont think it's possible, you can make coloured roles and place them above champion and turn their "display roles differently from other members off"

Aumous

Pika Member
A great suggestion!!
+1
Yes this can be done this way.

Create a private self role channel for champions with different coloured champion role.
And reaction or button system so whenever you click on a colour (reaction or button as i mentioned) your default Red champion role get removed and the desired coloured champion role is added.
I really think it's great and it won't disturb any color hierarchy or colour system

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello JustSuperiorr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Good idea but not Champion worthy. :)
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.