Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Change Or Remove the 2nd vote site

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin90900

Minecraft username:
nitin90900​

Suggestion:
Change Or Remove the 2nd vote site​

Detailed description:
Hi, im suggesting to remove or change 2nd vote site as whenever we vote, the vote dosent count on pikanetwork.
Before when it worked well, we got 217 votes per month but now when the site is glitched, We can only get 186 votes per month. Due to this many players who are trying to get Elite rank through voting are not able to get Elite which requires 2000 iron. Although, I got elite through voting but im posting this suggestion for my fellow teammates and enemies who cant afford ranks. 😌

Reason(s):
Same as above.​

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
The change in site will result in more exploiters in the vote top which is already an issue pika network is facing, they definitely don't want to get more problems by changing sites and about getting elite there are still ways you can get elite for free you just need to figure that out.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
wait we have to use iron currency within 1 month or its gone???

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Vote pika network discord bot on top.gg for extra 1000 iron

So elite is very easy

OP
OP
nitin90900

nitin90900

The change in site will result in more exploiters in the vote top which is already an issue pika network is facing, they definitely don't want to get more problems by changing sites and about getting elite there are still ways you can get elite for free you just need to figure that out.
I'm aware of the vote top exploiters and sometimes it's too much rigged but I don't think that should be hard for the staffs of pikanetwork. I think you can find out vote exploiters by just simple maths. For example : 187 is the total you can get in 31 days as of now but if someone is getting, let's say 190 votes. Isn't that pretty clear he must have Been bug exploiting at some point?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
I'm aware of the vote top exploiters and sometimes it's too much rigged but I don't think that should be hard for the staffs of pikanetwork. I think you can find out vote exploiters by just simple maths. For example : 187 is the total you can get in 31 days as of now but if someone is getting, let's say 190 votes. Isn't that pretty clear he must have Been bug exploiting at some point?

Correct me if I'm wrong...
No , you can get 6 extra votes if you vote right after reset. And if lucky enough I can get 7 votes instead of 6 .

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
nitin90900

Suggestion:
Change Or Remove the 2nd vote site

Detailed description:
Hi, im suggesting to remove or change 2nd vote site as whenever we vote, the vote dosent count on pikanetwork.

Before when it worked well, we got 217 votes per month but now when the site is glitched, We can only get 186 votes per month. Due to this many players who are trying to get Elite rank through voting are not able to get Elite which requires 2000 iron. Although, I got elite through voting but im posting this suggestion for my fellow teammates and enemies who cant afford ranks. 😌

Reason(s):
Same as above.
Listen bro if they add a new website , and what if that website is more easy to exploit it will be so much problematic for pika .

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
And if someone like me who trynna get Titan as I'm not that much rich. These 1000 will not still help me...
U need to have elite before using this trick. Listen just don't spend your vote keys you can get 1500 iron (i.e.186 votes) and it expires in 14 days , now in 9 days you can get 50 votes easily so more 500 iron , now u have 2000 iron now top.gg give u 1000 iron and if you are lucky enough to open vote keys and get 31 days vip 3 times,as you already have elite , and 31 days vip will give u 500 iron , so 1500 iron more , now u have 4500 iron , now just upgrade from elite to Titan.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
U need to have elite before using this trick. Listen just don't spend your vote keys you can get 1500 iron (i.e.186 votes) and it expires in 14 days , now in 9 days you can get 50 votes easily so more 500 iron , now u have 2000 iron now top.gg give u 1000 iron and if you are lucky enough to open vote keys and get 31 days vip 3 times,as you already have elite , and 31 days vip will give u 500 iron , so 1500 iron more , now u have 4500 iron , now just upgrade from elite to Titan.
Exactly. Just play on edge easy

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello nitin90900,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We are already aware of the voting site 2.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.