Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Change suggestion link to newest section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Username:
avciiiiiiii​

Suggestion:
Change suggestion link to newest section.​

Detailed description:
When we click on suggestions, it takes us to the popular section, which is not ideal because if a suggestion is already popular, there's no need for us to see it again. I would like to change the suggestion link to the newest section so that people can access the latest suggestions first, without having to sift through old ones that were uploaded ages ago​

Reason(s):

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello avciiiiiii, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Hi avciiiiiii I have decided to downvote your suggestion because if someone is a new player and decides to see suggestions section he will see the most popular suggestions first, and he will take a look at them. Rather than him looking at the newest ones that may not be as good as the popular ones.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
IYBRohan
+1
Dominik's point here is valid, however, if the new player wants to see popular suggestions, they can click it. I have upvoted this as I find this quite irritating too, but thought that it wouldn't be worth suggesting. Now that you have suggested this, I'm hoping it gets implemented!

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Hi avciiiiiii I have decided to downvote your suggestion because if someone is a new player and decides to see suggestions section he will see the most popular suggestions first, and he will take a look at them. Rather than him looking at the newest ones that may not be as good as the popular ones.

Not a valid opinion, I have never seen new users on YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram watching trending content first to improve their experience.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
avciiiiiiii

Suggestion:
Change suggestion link to newest section.

Detailed description:
When we click on suggestions, it takes us to the popular section, which is not ideal because if a suggestion is already popular, there's no need for us to see it again. I would like to change the suggestion link to the newest section so that people can access the latest suggestions first, without having to sift through old ones that were uploaded ages ago

Reason(s):
+1 i luv all ur ideas (exept the ones i don't like) :D

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
+1 cuz my trackpad gets all sweaty due to hyperhydrosis
so i cant really move much of my arrow and its a pain to drag cursor everytime i join suggestions

OP
OP
avciiiiiii

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
+1 cuz my trackpad gets all sweaty due to hyperhydrosis
so i cant really move much of my arrow and its a pain to drag cursor everytime i join suggestions
I appriciate it But you have react with a upvote half of the peoples just replay.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
Arrly
Hello avciiiiiii,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It's more important for people to see most upvoted suggestions than (potentially low-quality) newest ones, especially since the newest ones are often full of duplicates.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.