Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Change the price / token cost to buy things in the token menu [skywars and bedwar]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Minecraft Username
Vote tokens menu

Suggestion:
Change the price / token cost to buy things in the token menu [skywars and bedwar]

Detailed description:
In the current menu, there have 3 kinds of good. Boxes, coins, and booster.
(first pic)
I have made a table base on the current price and the price that is suggested to change to.
(second pic)​

Reason(s):
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Why this need to be change?[/BGCOLOR]
If the server wants more vote, then the prize/ award shall be more attractive. For example the crate keys in OP Prison. My friend has never vote for the server when we are playing bedwar and skywar. Later, he start playing OP Prison and he found that the reward from voting in OP Prison is great, the prize really attracted him to start vote to the server. I hope Skywar and Bedwar Vote reward can have some update and changes, for example special vote mystery boxes can only ain by voting. This vote boxes' reward shall be better than common boxes.
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]How can this help the community?[/BGCOLOR]
Better reward -> attract more player to vote. If the server wants more vote, then the server should give some ATTRACTING reward for players! But anyways, hope my suggestiong could help!​

Example(s):
Already listed in the second pic

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
I feel like accepting this suggestion but I don’t think this will make players want to vote more, but to keep this suggestion on going; please leave a reply if you have an idea of what we can do to make you convince to vote for our server when you are a minigames only player. What things would you like to receive, should there be a vote shop or do we have to make static rewards?

moxxy17

Banned
I feel like accepting this suggestion but I don’t think this will make players want to vote more, but to keep this suggestion on going; please leave a reply if you have an idea of what we can do to make you convince to vote for our server when you are a minigames only player. What things would you like to receive, should there be a vote shop or do we have to make static rewards?
put anticheat on opf, instead of worrying about voting on minigames because we are getting flew and bhopped on.

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
I Suggest keeping the vote shop meanwhile add like a shop where you can spend you're coins, Since Coins are pretty much useless unless you save them up to like 30k. The Shop is basically like Vote Shop but we pay Coins rather than Vote Tokens. Make it possible that you can buy Lootboxes for like 500 coins for Common Lootbox etc. Bundles eg: Summer bundle which contain 2 or more Lootboxes and like boosters [make it like worth the price of the item] and Also Voting Reward system like the leveling up system where you get rewards by reaching a particular amount of votes such as 20 votes for 1k coins 40 votes for like 3k coins and blah blah blah... This Voting reward system should reset every month and you can claim rewards only once every month. I think this will get people voting so yea.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_

for minigames player, we prefer some special ingame consmetic, for example voting's projectile trails. Which means player can only purchase that costemetci with their vote tokens

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
put anticheat on opf, instead of worrying about voting on minigames because we are getting flew and bhopped on.
sry for late reply, i didn't get a alerts for this suggestion. But thank you for replying me anyways

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
https://prnt.sc/ty91ju
i prefer delete this INFO place, as it has no info idk why.
You may build a shop, having a villager inside just for vote tokens' prizes.
This could capture players attention, and may have more player vote for the server!

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
This could capture players attention, and may have more player vote for the server!
hope you could reply me. If you have any enquirers, you may dm me in discord or open a conversation in the forum!!

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Thank you for your concern, but we have a clear list of things to do and improve, which includes an AC improvement globally. If you haven’t noticed it yet, we are doing that already, we can’t just snap our fingers and deploy it on any gamemode since they are all different, but feel free to give us feedback on the gamemodes that are running the new and improved AC.

Yes we do have plans on making vote rewards that are, well the name says it, only accesable due to voting.

moxxy17

Banned
Thank you for your concern, but we have a clear list of things to do and improve, which includes an AC improvement globally. If you haven’t noticed it yet, we are doing that already, we can’t just snap our fingers and deploy it on any gamemode since they are all different, but feel free to give us feedback on the gamemodes that are running the new and improved AC.

Yes we do have plans on making vote rewards that are, well the name says it, only accesable due to voting.
and this anticheat you are speaking of. will this be the same one on practice, the same one that kicks legit players and lets bhoppers do whatever they want
can you stop attempting to make an anticheat yourself, and just buy one, that would be faster, and clearly more effective. there are anticheats for 60 euros that will save your server. stop acting as if it's taken you 7 years to figure out how to put a proper anticheat on opf, that's a joke.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
DanielT_
and this anticheat you are speaking of. will this be the same one on practice, the same one that kicks legit players and lets bhoppers do whatever they want
can you stop attempting to make an anticheat yourself, and just buy one, that would be faster, and clearly more effective. there are anticheats for 60 euros that will save your server. stop acting as if it's taken you 7 years to figure out how to put a proper anticheat on opf, that's a joke.
Give me autograph I'm big fan please

JerryMine

The Pika
to make player vote, you just have to make the token unobtainable ingame and forces them to get it from voting.

pretty simple ngl

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey 0208,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.