Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Changing Pika Yay role requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Changing Pika Yay role requirements​

Detailed description:
The Pika Yay role grants members 6 extra giveaway entry, although it requires 50k messages. Realistically, only 2 people have 50k messages, and it's quite hard and would require people to dedicate a lot of time for it. Changing this to 35k would probably be a really good improvement, as it would be way easier to achieve, and a lot of people could possibly get it, instead of just 2.​

Reason(s):
50k is quite unrealistic unless you don't go outside for days.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
IYBRohan

Suggestion:
Changing Pika Yay role requirements

Detailed description:
The Pika Yay role grants members 6 extra giveaway entry, although it requires 50k messages. Realistically, only 2 people have 50k messages, and it's quite hard and would require people to dedicate a lot of time for it. Changing this to 35k would probably be a really good improvement, as it would be way easier to achieve, and a lot of people could possibly get it, instead of just 2.

Reason(s):
50k is quite unrealistic unless you don't go outside for days.
It has 6 entries for a reason my guy
It's kinda like saying event winners should be changed from 3 to 5 or 10 so many more people can enjoy the 4x entries
It has a higher reward because it has a higher grind

I will still not downvote the thread cuz <3

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It has 6 entries for a reason my guy
It's kinda like saying event winners should be changed from 3 to 5 or 10 so many more people can enjoy the 4x entries
It has a higher reward because it has a higher grind

I will still not downvote the thread cuz <3
Forget everything I said here
I completely agree to @IYBRohan
+1

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
IYBRohan

Suggestion:
Changing Pika Yay role requirements

Detailed description:
The Pika Yay role grants members 6 extra giveaway entry, although it requires 50k messages. Realistically, only 2 people have 50k messages, and it's quite hard and would require people to dedicate a lot of time for it. Changing this to 35k would probably be a really good improvement, as it would be way easier to achieve, and a lot of people could possibly get it, instead of just 2.

Reason(s):
50k is quite unrealistic unless you don't go outside for days.
6x entries in a giveaway are more than you think. Requirement could be reduced but it shouldn't be fewer than 40.000 messages

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.