Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheat/Hacks Assessment and Suggestion

Ponkiii

Hacking has been a dominant way to ruin a game. As fun as it can be, it may as well be hard to detect, especially when there exist no immediate report system.
So far in my many bedwars games, I've encountered a handful of Cheaters/Hackers in the form of "Kill-Aura", "Extended Reach" or even blatant "flight".

One thing that sets this server apart from major ones is that it doesn't implement a replay system and/or "/report" command which are present in Hypixel.

Now, I do understand if this replay system can't be implemented as it could cost the server management and potentially risk the overall performance of the server but simply having
the report system will do.

Say for example:

You encounter a hacker and decided to pull a /report on them. A simple report could be a "ping" for the staff present in the server to take immediate action. This cost barely nothing and proves much more effective than forum reporting. (Tho I might be wrong if you the server really had a system for it in the forums :p)

My assessment? Kinda okay, but I hope a better solution comes up in the future :p

GodSavage

Epic Pika
IGN
GodSavage_
Hacking has been a dominant way to ruin a game. As fun as it can be, it may as well be hard to detect, especially when there exist no immediate report system.
So far in my many bedwars games, I've encountered a handful of Cheaters/Hackers in the form of "Kill-Aura", "Extended Reach" or even blatant "flight".

One thing that sets this server apart from major ones is that it doesn't implement a replay system and/or "/report" command which are present in Hypixel.

Now, I do understand if this replay system can't be implemented as it could cost the server management and potentially risk the overall performance of the server but simply having

Say for example:

You encounter a hacker and decided to pull a /report on them. A simple report could be a "ping" for the staff present in the server to take immediate action. This cost barely nothing and proves much more effective than forum reporting. (Tho I might be wrong if you the server really had a system for it in the forums :p)

My assessment? Kinda okay, but I hope a better solution comes up in the future :p
Already suggested so many times and got rejected.
If they added "/report" command to ping staffs, staffs will get spam pings and it will be not good for staffs.

and if you still think your suggestions may get accepted, suggest here:- https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD

Say for example:

I think that's really messed up as people will keep pinging staff for no reason. Recording and reporting a player on forums is quit easy tho

M

Master_Tamer_

Say for example:

just imagine you are a helper 1 hacker 12 skywars player 11 notification
and at-least 40 - 200 hacker might be around 200*11 2.2k pings? i hope you can manage that
i encourage you to apply for staff https://pika-network.net/forums/staff-applications.147/ here you go

ItzMars967

The main downside of /report system is that some 'new' players might think that the player better than them is hacking. This will lead to spams and disturb the staff.

You can always use replay mod to record games.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
/report was a thing before. However, many players abused it, reporting like everyone. This lead to a fact that /report cannot do what it supposed to do - tell staff who are hacking. Instead, its just having billions of legit player getting false reported.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
May be you guys may think that "Oh, now should be better, cuz there are more and more people getting better in the game!". But I can clearly tell you that, as long as reporting does not need to include any evidence, players will spam false report. If we need to gather evidence to report it, then just do it on forum, a much better place for staff to monitor.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika

Say for example:

Just bully the hackers don't start crying over rule breakers.
I fix my problems by my own and when it comes hackers and rule breakers nothing is better than bullying them.

P.S. Pigman.

PlayLord84

Pika Member
The main downside of /report system is that some 'new' players might think that the player better than them is hacking. This will lead to spams and disturb the staff.

You can always use replay mod to record games.
the rendering thing takes ages bro