Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Community support

Status
Not open for further replies.

PvpGangz

Username:
PvpGangz​

Suggestion:
Community support​

Detailed description:
I think that you guys should include a system in the pika discord which introduces a way to reset password without going through the hassle of going to the forums, It'd be a much faster way to reset the password and it wouldn't require extended wait periods. There is also the option of making some sort of discord voice channel support where you can be moved into for support and the staff can help this idea I like the most since it would show that the staff are active it also wouldn't require any wait times because usually when one requests in the forums it can take a long time for the idea to actually even be seen or reviewed.​

Reason(s):
For convenience.​

MrRandom737

Banned
Neutral
Here's why:

Pros:
  1. It can make reporting really quick!
  2. Easier to report players
Cons:

1. Staff are usually more active on forums and the server, making it quicker for them to reply.
  2. Discord reporting will require a new complicated system.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I had thought of this before, and I'm pretty sure this has already been suggested, and denied. As there are more than 80K discord accounts on the Pika Network discord, it would make it exremely difficult for staff members to resolve each tickets. Forums are much more efficient, and easier. Discord support could take up to multiple weeks, or even months. Therefore, I have Downvoted your suggestion.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello PvpGangz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Forums are more organized and are better for handling tickets compared to discord
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.