Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames cosmetic combiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Minecraft username:
FaroukUN

Suggestion:
cosmetic combiner

Detailed description:
In pikanetwork minigames, combining cosmetics can create a unique and personalized experience

notes:

1.these combinations can be dont with a mineworker in bedwars and skywars lobbies who is a blacksmith with an anvil

2.when right click the mineworker(npc) a menu will open for you to chose your cosmetics and when choose 2 cosmetics an animation will come which is the items spinning in anvil or coldron thatvit will bring you a special item (for staff to choose) which is the combined cosmetic

3.and everyone can combine 2 cosmetics into 1 per day

4.every combine costs 15000 coins

5.if you combined 2 items the combined item will be displayed on the combined items section with ingame cosmetic

6.when combine a vip tear with elite tear cosmetic...the higher rank will be the cosmetic tear

Reason(s):
1.this is a new feature that will bring back excitement and fun to the game with a thing to minigames
2.come on this took me forever to type that with non working spacebar (ctrl+V)

Example(s):
explosion of lightning bed destroy effect:

that effect summon a lightning that will give an explosion effect when hit the earth(bed) and its a combinaton of lightning bed destroy effect and explosion bed destroy effect

rip ghost sign kill animation:

this effect add a rip sign when kill a player with summoning his soul to go to Allah

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
+1 its a cool idea but i doubt would get accepted due to its complications and even if it somehow do get scanned its gonna be stuck their for years

Jace9

The Pika
-1 Not really needed and wouldn't work on pika

OP
OP
FaroukUN1

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Doesn't matter, the amount of time you spend trying to get gold doesn't account for the suggestion's usefulness.
Wait you mean i can earn gold if my suggedtion accepted :surprised:

zvmn

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
xLevii
Hello FaroukUN1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Too much unnecessary work.
  • Each cosmetic has it's very own specialty.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.